Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good win yesterday

Well done, think you're out of it now, do you think you're next game will be tough?

Comments

• Options
    I for one am trembling, and will be sure to watch it through my fingers.
  • Options
    It's at the Valley though, that's the difference lol.
  • Options
    That makes it worse.
    I saw us at yours and we were gash after your first goal but still created enough to have got a point. If we play to 75% rather than 50% of our capability, we should see you off, though you're lot (sic) seem to have picked up lately too.

Nervous 2-1 to us.
  • Options
    Don't think we'll have an easier game all season :-)
  • Options
    MASSIVE game. So MASSIVE in fact I'm too scared to go.
  • Options
    I'd take a point tbh, a few weeks ago you couldn't buy a win now you've just won three in a row and won 6 away!
  • Options
    Is Llera still there ? I remember a couple of weeks ago there was talk of him leaving ?
  • Options
    What's your away record like?

Jones in his interview on FL show seemed to think your lacking cutting edge in recent games
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Is Llera still there ? I remember a couple of weeks ago there was talk of him leaving ?

Yeah, it's a strange one, there has been talk of him finding another club but yesterday he was solid again, and how we didn't pick up 3 points i'll never know.

• Options

se9addick said:

Yeah, it's a strange one, there has been talk of him finding another club but yesterday he was solid again, and how we didn't pick up 3 points i'll never know.

Because you don't have any good strikers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

Just pluck up the courage, I know we're a big side with lots of fans but you'll be okay, stand near a steward if you're feeling intimidated by the sea of blue and white.

• Options
    You there on sat piggie?
  • Options

se9addick said:

Cos you didn't score, maybe?
  • Options

Off_it said:

Just pluck up the courage, I know we're a big side with lots of fans but you'll be okay, stand near a steward if you're feeling intimidated by the sea of blue and white.

I'll think about it. Are you coming? If so, can I stand with you - for protection?
  • Options

What's your away record like?

Jones in his interview on FL show seemed to think your lacking cutting edge in recent games

It's better then our home record, we seem to play better (even in games we've lost) away, we don't have a regular goal scorer though, players like Madine and Cog haven't taken their chances in this league.

But we still have players in other positions that can score i.e Antonio, Helan and Reda.

• Options
    Talal said:

se9addick said:

Because you don't have any good strikers?
    Pretty much yeah.

• Options
    Have you sold you're allocation? Both clubs will finish mid-table IMO, which is progress.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

I'd take a point tbh, a few weeks ago you couldn't buy a win now you've just won three in a row and won 6 away!

Ha ha says he / she whose team had a winless run of 10 games in Sept/Oct followed by another 7 in Nov/Dec before a lucky win against Barnsley who played you off the park in the 2nd half incidentally and our early Christmas present on 15th December. Be prepared for a different challenge next week.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Maybe Wolves failed to take into account how truly MASSIVE a club you are and did not capitulate to a level you would require to score a goal. I fear that we are well aware of how MASSIVE you are and will obligingly and in due deference to your MASSIVENESS give you at least a two goal start at the Valley.
  • Options

You there on sat piggie?

I'll only know later in the week unfortunately as I might have a job on that I can't get out of on Sat Morning, but who knows, always like the Valley although our record there isn't great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Ha ha says he / she whose team had a winless run of 10 games in Sept/Oct followed by another 7 in Nov/Dec before a lucky win against Barnsley who played you off the park in the 2nd half incidentally and our early Christmas present on 15th December. Be prepared for a different challenge next week.
    Pretty much spot on that mate.

• Options

Maybe Wolves failed to take into account how truly MASSIVE a club you are and did not capitulate to a level you would require to score a goal. I fear that we are well aware of how MASSIVE you are and will obligingly and in due deference to your MASSIVENESS give you at least a two goal start at the Valley.

If you said this on their board they'd be having a fit about how you don't get the massive 'joke'.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Naa we'll take it on the chin Talal.

By the way, I have noticed you're home record isn't the best, but your away is very good, could this go in out favour, especially with our strength and pace?
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Pretty much spot on that mate.

Cheers, Oh and I forgot to mention only one win in the last 6 (all comps) which is a bit worrying because down the years we have had a habit of feeling sorry for teams :0)
  • Options

Naa we'll take it on the chin Talal.

By the way, I have noticed you're home record isn't the best, but your away is very good, could this go in out favour, especially with our strength and pace?

I think we've finally found a balanced side with a winning formula, so our home form should pick up.

I don't think Saturday will be a great footballing game but will certainly be a committed one.
  • Options
    No offence but we really could do with a win.
  • Options
    Saturday is going to be about the attitude of every player, fan, official and coach at the moment of kick off, and also about the playing conditions at that moment. I don't think form, or home and away records, or percieved strengths of squads will be a factor this week, it will simply be about who wants it most.
    Unless the officials have a mare of course.
  • Options

You there on sat piggie?

I'll only know later in the week unfortunately as I might have a job on that I can't get out of on Sat Morning
    Well, those toilets don't clean themselves do they.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

You there on sat piggie?

I'll only know later in the week unfortunately as I might have a job on that I can't get out of on Sat Morning
    Well, those toilets don't clean themselves do they.
    Hey don't knock it, it's an outside job up there !
  • Options
    If we play like we have in past three league games, we'll pick up a comfortable win.