Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good win yesterday

13»

Comments

• Options
    We should win, although anything can happen in this league, as we found out at hillsborough, so I'm not as certain as others
  • Options
    Webby said:

I suppose OP this is nowhere near as big a game as it was last season in league one. However the more optimistic of us will be seeing a win important to push towards a slight playoff hope. Do always appreciate having oppo fellow football fans popping in to chat for an alternative view and cringe a little at the less gracious responses from some of my own here. And have no doubt you will be back Saturday evening win or lose.

Water of a ducks back, its a good site, I'll be back on Saturday.
  • Options

Webby said:

I suppose OP this is nowhere near as big a game as it was last season in league one. However the more optimistic of us will be seeing a win important to push towards a slight playoff hope. Do always appreciate having oppo fellow football fans popping in to chat for an alternative view and cringe a little at the less gracious responses from some of my own here. And have no doubt you will be back Saturday evening win or lose.

Water of a ducks hogs back, its a good site, I'll be back on Saturday.
    Sorry OP had to be amended :o)
  • Options

For those of us who live in south Yorkshire Saturday is one we really would like to win. We go on about their massiveness but there are an awful lot of Owls fans knocking about round here. Mostly ok folks but they do have a habit of being patronising in victory and sometimes ungracious in defeat. It is down to a sense of self importance so that a failure to win is more likely to be down to under-performance on their part than the merit of smaller oppo. No offence piggy but I don't find Blades fans are quite so self obsessed (or so numerously evident). So come on you Addicks, please deliver.

Spot on, especially the bit about blades fans