Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good win yesterday

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

You there on sat piggie?

I'll only know later in the week unfortunately as I might have a job on that I can't get out of on Sat Morning
    Well, those toilets don't clean themselves do they.
    Unfortunately not, then I have to dash off and groom ten whippets

• Options
    edited January 2013

Off_it said:

You there on sat piggie?

I'll only know later in the week unfortunately as I might have a job on that I can't get out of on Sat Morning

I thought the song went 'drink ten pints' No?
  • Options
    Only 10, blimey the recession has hit hard up there lol
  • Options

If we play like we have in past three league games, we'll pick up a comfortable win.

Okay here's my bias prediction.

Charlton 1 Wednesday 2
    Jackson58 Reda 25
    Antonio 78

Att 17k
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

You there on sat piggie?

I thought the song went 'drink ten pints' No?
    You seem to know quite a bit about us don't ya? lol

• Options
    I think the best Wednesday can achieve on Saturday is get a point. For that, they'll need to score first.
  • Options
    You were awful at hillsborough, and we were even worse. But since New Years day, i really cant see yous getting anything out of Sat.
  • Options
    olster said:

You were awful at hillsborough, and we were even worse. But since New Years day, i really cant see yous getting anything out of Sat.

No we wasn't we had chance after chance against you, did you go??

• Options
    edited January 2013

olster said:

I did, first time I've been to Hillsborough very impressive albeit half empty and dated. Thought your lot were a bit quiet that day and fortunate to run out winners we were all over you early doors until the wonder strike.
  • Options
    Mr. Pig, I wonder if you'll be on here come Saturday evening. I think not :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013

olster said:

Yes I was there. Very little clear cut chances. Your first goal was a good finish albeit brought about by poor defending and failing to get clear and your second came when the game was stretched.

• Options
    No pressure on us Saturday we can enjoy our football you will be nervous and edgy first goal will be vital
  • Options

Off_it said:

MASSIVE game. So MASSIVE in fact I'm too scared to go.

Just pluck up the courage, I know we're a big side with lots of fans but you'll be okay, stand near a steward if you're feeling intimidated by the sea of blue and white.

How many of you sold?
  • Options
    I was at Hillsborough and certainly didn't leave feeling like we'd endured an Alamo-style siege. Fortunate three points to the Owls but three points nonetheless.

Think we're due a proper tonking home win so when better than Saturday. I'm sure the Pig-meister will pop on to congratulate us afterwards tho, he's quite a gracious chap.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Off_it said:

MASSIVE game. So MASSIVE in fact I'm too scared to go.

Just pluck up the courage, I know we're a big side with lots of fans but you'll be okay, stand near a steward if you're feeling intimidated by the sea of blue and white.

How many of you sold?
    I'll be surprised if we don't sell out, you've only given us 3k

• Options
    olster said:

olster said:

Yes I was there. Very little clear cut chances. Your first goal was a good finish albeit brought about by poor defending and failing to get clear and your second came when the game was stretched.

Shots ......13 - 3

On target 8 - 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20738434
  • Options
    Not forgetting the disallowed goal for a very doubtful offside and a clear penalty denied.
  • Options
    Can we get the bloke from Pig's vid on the pitch for entertainment? He deserves to emerge from the shadows of anoninimity to entertain the world!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    BBC stats????

They make them up most of the time!!!
  • Options

I'd take a point tbh, a few weeks ago you couldn't buy a win now you've just won three in a row and won 6 away!

It's a strange league, just when things are going well the wheels come off, just hope we can keep ours on for a while, well at least until after Palace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You seem to know quite a bit about us don't ya? lol

We can rely on you to always tell us, Piggy.

• Options
    For those of us who live in south Yorkshire Saturday is one we really would like to win. We go on about their massiveness but there are an awful lot of Owls fans knocking about round here. Mostly ok folks but they do have a habit of being patronising in victory and sometimes ungracious in defeat. It is down to a sense of self importance so that a failure to win is more likely to be down to under-performance on their part than the merit of smaller oppo. No offence piggy but I don't find Blades fans are quite so self obsessed (or so numerously evident). So come on you Addicks, please deliver.
  • Options

For those of us who live in south Yorkshire Saturday is one we really would like to win. We go on about their massiveness but there are an awful lot of Owls fans knocking about round here. Mostly ok folks but they do have a habit of being patronising in victory and sometimes ungracious in defeat. It is down to a sense of self importance so that a failure to win is more likely to be down to under-performance on their part than the merit of smaller oppo. No offence piggy but I don't find Blades fans are quite so self obsessed (or so numerously evident). So come on you Addicks, please deliver.

Describes the Owls fan at work perfectly. Feeling a lot more confident this time around. Wedensday will need to be on top of their game to get anything from this.
  • Options
    Hardly surprising Blades don't crow about much though, lets face it we always pip them at everything.

In all honestly though, if you went drinking with Wednesday fans and Blades you would choose us any day over them.

By the way, where in South Yorks do you live?
  • Options

Hardly surprising Blades don't crow about much though, lets face it we always pip them at everything.

In all honestly though, if you went drinking with Wednesday fans and Blades you would choose us any day over them.

By the way, where in South Yorks do you live?

Stalker alert.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

And there's the point proven.

• Options
    What are the names of your whippets Piggie? Got any ferrets n'all?
    My mates considering 'adopting' a donkey in France. 'Spect he'll call it Llera.
  • Options

What are the names of your whippets Piggie? Got any ferrets n'all?
    My mates considering 'adopting' a donkey in France. 'Spect he'll call it Llera.

Jelly and eels

• Options
    I suppose OP this is nowhere near as big a game as it was last season in league one. However the more optimistic of us will be seeing a win important to push towards a slight playoff hope. Do always appreciate having oppo fellow football fans popping in to chat for an alternative view and cringe a little at the less gracious responses from some of my own here. And have no doubt you will be back Saturday evening win or lose.
  • Options
    I think we'll do you this time Mr Pig. We seem to have found a settled side after a few injuries and loan misfits. Last two games we've had the same starting eleven and it should be the same against you lot. I'm predicting 2-0