Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anthony Wordswoth

Comments

• Options
    cfgs said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP

SLP sport understands that Anthony Wordsworth is not set for 200k move to #cafc.

no, nearer 100k

• Options
    I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Would be silly to pay 200k, his contract expires in the summer. I would rather CAFC contacted the player and get him on board, so he will just join us in the summer.
  • Options
    I have it on fairly good authority he will sign. Fee believed to be about 80k + add ons. Cook has also been offered to them loan but not keen apparently.
  • Options

Would be silly to pay 200k, his contract expires in the summer. I would rather CAFC contacted the player and get him on board, so he will just join us in the summer.

Think we'd have to pay a development fee in the summer, since he's been with them his entire career.

• Options
    dabos said:

Think we'd have to pay a development fee in the summer, since he's been with them his entire career.

does that still happen if he is over 24?

• Options
    dabos said:

isn't that only for players aged under 23?
  • Options

Is this Saint Chris getting the Dale Stephens replacement lined up early?
  • Options
    Yeh, hes 24 so dont think we would pay a development fee.
  • Options
    Mr Cawley would like nothing better than for the deal to fall through. He should stick to reporting on the stripey Nigel's .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Mr Cawley would like nothing better than for the deal to fall through. He should stick to reporting on the stripey Nigel's .

Do people actually believe what they've written in posts like this? You really think that a local reporter, who's a Fulham fan, is sitting around hoping things go badly for us? Success for us would only have a positive impact on his career so I'd imagine it's quite the opposite. It's useful having people at least trying to report on things at Charlton - especially given the general lack of coverage for clubs our size - so can we ease up on the journos a bit?
  • Options
    Bit of a silly comment, I'm not sure why he'd be hoping it fell through?
  • Options
    Cawley is doing everything he can to scupper this deal.
  • Options
    Just let down the Wordsworths tyres and nicked his bus pass.
  • Options
    Could it be that he was seen ' wandering lonely as a cloud ' in our direction ?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Just let down the Wordsworths tyres and nicked his bus pass.

Why?

• Options
    Cawley
  • Options
    Yob
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Cawley

OK, this is becoming a bit cliquey for me ;-)
  • Options
    Leave Weegie, just leave it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will do, sir....
  • Options
    I think we've met too many times @Plaaayer. It's showing.
  • Options
    Do you want to pop up and see ValleyGarys baby tomorrow? I'll pick you up about 5.
  • Options

I won't believe it unless its confirmed on Charlton Life.

This !

• Options
    People should leave Cawley alone, he's on our side, I've spoken to him
    many times. Prob gets pee'd off with all bad mouthing he gets on here!!
  • Options
    Plus he's JTs brother so some respect wouldn't go amiss.
  • Options
    Like all Palace fans Cawley acts like he doesn't care about us, but secretly hates Charlton and wanks himself to oblivion when we fail.
  • Options
    #Leaveityeah
  • Options
    Apart from he supports Fulham?
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Apart from he supports Fulham?

Don't let facts cloud judgement here plaaayer!