Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anthony Wordswoth

13»

Comments

• Options
    Is this thread about Cawley or Wordsworth?

• Options
    I thought we were talking about this guy. Sorry everyone.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cawley
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Done some itching and scratching around , must be true , there's an in depth article about it on the Daily Star's website

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/291984
  • Options
    It's not often you get such a well written, thoroughly researched article from the likes of the Daily Star.
  • Options
    That is some top class journalism.
  • Options
    I suppose that's why the Daily Star is simply the best 7 days a week
  • Options

Done some itching and scratching around , must be true , there's an in depth article about it on the Daily Star's website

Ok to get all that inside info I'm starting to believe its got some legs.

Why else would he write that essay if was rubbish?
  • Options

Can some write a brief synopsis, I haven't got time to read through the whole article at the moment.
  • Options
    (1984) said:

Can some write a brief synopsis, I haven't got time to read through the whole article at the moment.
    Wordsworth 2 CAFC 4 250k.
  • Options

(1984) said:

Wordsworth 2 CAFC 4 250k.
    Thanks, I owe you one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Bored now. If he does actually sign he better be a fucking good footballer, a fucking good poet or preferably a fucking good footballer who knocks out blinding rhyming couplets with deep meaningful insight that forces one to reconsider your place in the great scheme of things!
  • Options
    Agreed, Soaps...and if he can't produce a perfect souffle then I shall be sorely miffed.
  • Options
    C.P. denys any discussion with Colchester about signing Wordsworth, Notts County about Judge or Birmingham about any of their players, in N.S.
  • Options
    Just seen this on his Twitter feed:

My name is Anthony,
    And I play like Platini,
    So I'm going to Charlton,
    Will make the oppo look wrong 'uns.

Expect the News Shopper to be reporting this soon.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Just seen this on his Twitter feed:

My name is Anthony,
    And I play like Platini,
    So I'm going to Charlton,
    Will make the oppo look wrong 'uns.

Expect the News Shopper to be reporting this soon.

Pity he didn't take a few lessons from his great great grandad !

• Options
    S

Bored now. If he does actually sign he better be a fucking good footballer, a fucking good poet or preferably a fucking good footballer who knocks out blinding rhyming couplets with deep meaningful insight that forces one to reconsider your place in the great scheme of things!

Surely Wordsworth was a Romantic Poet though!
  • Options
    My heart yearns for thee oh Charlton,
    I long for that South East London air.
    But I cannot leave Colchester,
    Why is life so unfair?
  • Options
    Sooner have a Wordsworth than a Jobsworth!
  • Options
    Or a Harry Worth. . . I don't know why but there it is!
  • Options
    I wish him and his agent would stop being such a tease. Oh for a two day transfer window in January!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013

Harry Worth. Blimey!

Remember that sketch when he stood in a shop doorway - and did that barmy window reflection thing?

Loved it as a young kid.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:

Harry Worth. Blimey!

Remember that sketch when he stood in a shop doorway - and did that barmy window reflection thing?

Loved it as a young kid.

On a deserted high street far far away, I now might perform it - my grand daughter thinks I originated it and that I am king of comedy (well that's what she tells me)!

• Options

Oggy Red said:

Harry Worth. Blimey!

Loved it as a young kid.

On a deserted high street far far away, I now might perform it - my grand daughter thinks I originated it and that I am king of comedy (well that's what she tells me)!

I think a lot of us "of a certain age" have done a Harry Worth whilst out shopping!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    For the under 40's - Comedy gold

• Options
    we didn't have the internet, freeview, playstation/xbox or mephedrone in those days you see.
  • Options

we didn't have the internet, freeview, playstation/xbox or mephedrone in those days you see.

Sounds horrible.
  • Options
    It was.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Oggy Red said:

Harry Worth. Blimey!

Loved it as a young kid.

I think a lot of us "of a certain age" have done a Harry Worth whilst out shopping!
    You speak for yourself, Len..............actually I have
  • Options
    Apparently there is no real evidence that this 60s and 70s light entertainer ever interefered with children or committed any acts of sexual violence. What are we not being told?