Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky's on his way to Wembley!!

Comments

• Options
    Well done Parky! Pleased for the man
  • Options
    I hope that v neck wasn't cashmere as if just got soaked with champers!

Well done Parky.
  • Options
    Pardew --not good enough for us and a self publising twat who deserves f++k all.
    Parky----not good enough when with us but a nice guy who deserves his fantastic day out and all that it will bring him
  • Options
    It's an unbelievable achievement. For a fourth division team to beat a Second division team is already a giant killing. To beat not one, not two but three First Division teams is amazing. To do it once requires real hard work and concentration but in a one off match it is always possible. To do three times and the third time being over two legs is extraordinary.
  • Options
    Spot on jimmy
  • Options
    come on nolly, pardew got west ham to within minutes of an fa cup triumph before steve gerrard gerrard, he's big and his fooking hard, he scores from 30 yards steve gerrard gerrard popped up to send it in to extra time .... then they lost on pens

well done parky
  • Options
    nolly said:

Achieved more than pardew in getting a fourth division side to a major cup final . Pardew has done zilch

Be fair, Pardew got Wet Spam to an FAC Final in 2006 and also won the Football League Trophy (JPT) with Southampton in 2010!!!
  • Options
    Phone will be engaged for days

His keeper is very good

• Options
    Pleased for him, well done Parky.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    How is a money bag westham team losing in fa cup a better achievement than a fourth division Bradford getting into and maybe winning the league cup . Look who they beat to get there . Have a little think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So pleased for Parky he deserves it.
  • Options
    They can win it now
  • Options
    but getting west ham to a cup final is hardly zilch ..... although you're prolly right , who cares about cup finals these days .... so 1980s
  • Options
    If Parky wins the League Cup I shall dedicate my wardrobe to him and wear only v-necks for a year.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

but getting west ham to a cup final is hardly zilch ..... although you're prolly right , who cares about cup finals these days .... so 1980s

Or 1940s in our case.... ;-)

I'm not counting the Full Members' Cup!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I won't lie I forgot about that final lol but still parky achievement shits on Pardews . Great crowd at villa tonight .
  • Options
    nolly said:

How is a money bag westham team losing in fa cup a better achievement than a fourth division Bradford getting into and maybe winning the league cup . Look who they beat to get there . Have a little think

Time of the month, mate? I didn't say Pardew had achieved more than Parkinson, just setting it straight that it was not true to say that Pardew had achieved 'zilch'!
  • Options
    Congratulations to Parky and Bradford!!!

What a run, proper cup magic!!!!

If we can get tickets I'll be going to watch them at Wembley with a group of mates, its one thing that we've all got behind for a change.
  • Options
    Delighted for Parky and Bradford. Hopefully Swansea will finish the job tomorrow, so will be an interesting final for a change without the top 5/6 clubs.
  • Options
    Congratulations.

Not a fan but done something special for those Bradford fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really pleased for Parky. Great achievement for him and his team
  • Options
    http://www.myoldmansaid.com/aston-villa-marketing-department-respect-bradford-city/

Just been floating around the Bradford forum and seen this.
  • Options
    yep agree nolly parkys achievement is the greater of the two
    and don't forget he was a penalty shoot out away from getting us into a play off final against our one true rival , i think i'm glad we didn't get there !
  • Options
    Very glad
  • Options
    Good luck Parky. He's managed to maintain his dignity since leaving us and stayed classy - not many manage that.
  • Options
    Amazing
  • Options
    Well done Parky, they'll be underdogs in the Final but they've already been underdogs throughout the League Cup.
    And what's wrong with his jumpers, exactly? (Perhaps betraying my age :) )
  • Options
    well done Parky, fantastic achievement, pleased for him.

See what can happen if you take the Cups seriously.
  • Options

Pardew --not good enough for us and a self publising twat who deserves f++k all.
    Parky----not good enough when with us but a nice guy who deserves his fantastic day out and all that it will bring him

Good enough for us but inherited a squad constructed by a mad man. Given f*** all money to put it right then royally Hung out to dry.
    Good guy. Wish him all the best.

• Options
    I liked watching his first full year team, miles more than any team Pardew put out: They played whole matches, if not always as equally well in both halves. Some of the football Bradford played in the second half was exquisite, especially when they hit the crossbar. Nice one Parky.