Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parky's on his way to Wembley!!

Comments

• Options
    So pleased for Parky, top man!

Just need Swansea to do there job and we have one of the best cup finals in years.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Well.done parky and bradford! And to reidy! Bit a big well done to former hull keeper matt duke in goal for bradford who beat the big c two years ago and now he will walk out at wembley with his family there to see it proud moment :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Parky - you're a legend in your own lunchtime!

You and your team have written a Cup fairytale tonight.
    For a 4th tier side to knock out three Prem teams and get to Wembley - amazing.

So pleased for you.

And Good Luck at Wembley!
  • Options
    Just seen this- it passed me by that the second leg was tonight.

Delighted for Parky, massively jealous of all the Bradford fans. I just want Charlton to feature in one major cup final before I die - is that too much to ask?
  • Options

Delighted for Parky, massively jealous of all the Bradford fans. I just want Charlton to feature in one major cup final before I die - is that too much to ask?

That probably depends on how old you are!
  • Options
    Bradford City one win away from Europa League
  • Options

That probably depends on how old you are!
    Or when you die
  • Options
    well done Parky ... so pleased about this
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2013

well done Parky, fantastic achievement, pleased for him.

• Options
    Good Luck to him. Has taken his sacking by us on the chin and deserves credit for bouncing back at Bradford City. Win or lose in the final he has already one the day. Hope he gets them promoted this year.

It has worked out well for CAFC as well as him now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol at JT's clip. Took me a few seconds now chuckling away on train.
  • Options
    could be quite funny to see bradford in europe next year
  • Options

Pardew --not good enough for us and a self publising twat who deserves f++k all.
    Parky----not good enough when with us but a nice guy who deserves his fantastic day out and all that it will bring him

Good enough for us but inherited a squad constructed by a mad man. Given f*** all money to put it right then royally Hung out to dry.
    Good guy. Wish him all the best.

Agree with cb.
  • Options
    Boom! Cracking result for the whole league.
  • Options
    Well done parky great achievement

Right manager but wrong time for us but I think we might have had a couple of threads on that
  • Options

Well done parky great achievement

Right manager but wrong time for us but I think we might have had a couple of threads on that

Must have missed those threads! But agree, Pep Guardiola wouldn't have done any better at that time with those players.

Nice to see a lower league side do the unthinkable. Well done to them and Parky.
  • Options
    Didnt realise Parky turned down the Blackpool job. fair play to him.
  • Options
    It was clear which manager gave the better and more motivating team-talk at half time!

Villa stopped playing after a strong opening half and Bradford more than deserved their win.

• Options
    I'm wearing a blue John Smedley V-neck today as a tribute to Parky.
  • Options
    Well done Parky. I love the V-necks but think he will waer a suit minus jumper at Wembley....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    hawksmoor Member
    10:36AM
    I'm wearing a blue John Smedley V-neck today as a tribute to Parky.
    Show off! I'm wearing my shawlneck (think Steve McQueen in Bullitt)
  • Options
    Well done Parky but Bradford can do one, unless they use this Cup run windfall to pay off all the people who lost out when they went in administration. TWICE.

Another cheating club attaining glory alongside Pompeys tainted Cup Finals and Southamptons rise to the Premier League.
  • Options
    I have been very critical of Parkinson when he managed us, but all along he is a nice guy, and I am delighted for him, and for Bradford.
  • Options
    Great Achievement for Parky and the Bradford boys I have to say that although I wasn't that thrilled when he was manager here he is one of the good guys in the game and I wish him and the team the very best for Wembley would be fabtastic if they won. I wish we could put a cup run together like that!
  • Options
    Very pleased for Parky.
    As he quite rightly says, it was not just the premierleague scalps but also wins against watford & notts county which they had to come through to get to Wembley.
  • Options
    Met Parky a couple of times - lovely bloke but screwed from day one at Charlton by his association with Pardew.

Really pleased for him.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Well done Parky but Bradford can do one, unless they use this Cup run windfall to pay off all the people who lost out when they went in administration. TWICE.

Another cheating club attaining glory alongside Pompeys tainted Cup Finals and Southamptons rise to the Premier League.

Rare to see such generosity of spirit. Had a bad night?
  • Options
    Well Done Parky

I wouldnt mind a few of our corner takers looking at the set pieces Bradford have put in on this cup run.
    Outswinging High into the area between 6 yard line and penalty spot
    Keeper cant come and defensively very hard to defend.
    Not keen on the inswinging corner meself
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Surely that has nothing to do with Parky and his team.

Why begrudge the man his moment of glory.....?