Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Sheffield Wednesday | 26th January 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, Views etc.

Comments

• Options
    Ok pig ur right I give up the stats say ur defence will score 6 and concede zero
    See u on here sat for ur breakdown of how u mugged us over leading from the back.
  • Options
    This one's for you, Fanny...I feel a shock defeat coming by at least a couple of goals. Just to get us all nervy ahead of Palarse.
  • Options
    I'm so scared n worried about the palarse game I'm now hiding behind my settee already
  • Options
    1-1 for me COYR
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Ah I see ur strikers are on fire!
    Ur where u are for a reason?

You said our form were 'shocking' though.

Last six league games we've scored 6 and conceded 3

You've scored more in the way of 10, but alarmingly you shipped 10 goals in 6 games.

The only reason you've conceded so few in recent games is that you're playing 6 defenders and 4 midfielders because your forwards are complete rubbish at this level.

I'm glad we've finally found our shooting boots at least. IMO it's better than the problem is at the back than at the front. If we can get our early season defence back to it's best and continue to carve open opportunities as well, we'll be flying.

----

The match itself will be tight I expect. 1-0 either way or a 1-1.
  • Options
    Unchanged side (unless Cort is fit, but I would keep him on the bench anyway). Like every game this season it will not be easy:

CAFC 3 v Sheffield Wednesday 2
  • Options
    2-0 Haddocks JJ and Pritch.
  • Options

So tough when you are the underdogs against one of the big clubs with big reputations and big fan base.

Should we even bother turning up?

From a steel city to a tacky shopping mall.

It's a shame really.
  • Options
    2-2

6th min Morrison OG
    11th min Llera OG
    79th min Morrison OG
    88th min Ball boy
  • Options

This one's for you, Fanny...I feel a shock defeat coming by at least a couple of goals. Just to get us all nervy ahead of Palarse.

Nice one, Weegie !

BTW Are you still coming to tonight's meeting in Gravesend ?

(smiley face!)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Nice one, Weegie !

BTW Are you still coming to tonight's meeting in Gravesend ?

(smiley face!)

Now if only that Star Trek transporter I put on my Christmas list had arrived...

Give my love to Killer and Phil. I'm sure you will have a great night!
  • Options
    Thanks, Weegie.
  • Options

You've scored more in the way of 10, but alarmingly you shipped 10 goals in 6 games.

'Alarmingly' our lucky number 10 represents the amount of points we are superior to your club
  • Options
    6 pointer this.
  • Options
    Miguel Llera is one of the few Charlton players who I could just never ever take to. An own goal is definitely on the cards.

If he puts in a performance on the level of 'that' game away at Colchester, we're in for a treat.
  • Options
    Wednesday are a very poor team, still league one standard when I see them play.....4-0 charlton.
  • Options
    Big win for Charlton 3-0
  • Options
    Comfortable home win 4-0
  • Options
    I like the review WSS. 2-0 to the Addicks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lf wagstaff shines,jackson and wilson hassle them all of the time, if dale continues his improving creative role, if the back four play as one then we could really stuff wednesday on saturday. 3-1 win
  • Options

Wednesday are a very poor team, still league one standard when I see them play.....4-0 charlton.

Let me guess did you go to Hillsborough? - no

We've played Leeds at home on Tv should of won it but drew 1-1

We won away at Hull 3-1 n tv, played well.

Lost and played poor at Boro on tv.

hmmmm.
  • Options
    With llera in their side I would normally fancy us as he's up there with the worst defenders I've seen in my 29 years for us

However think our run might end 1-1 draw, 15000 Wednesday fans going loopy with a late leveller.
  • Options
    3-0 addicks.......hope it goes well.....back in a few weeks (9/2/13 I hope)............Cheers RM
  • Options
    kodfish said:

'Alarmingly' our lucky number 10 represents the amount of points we are superior to your club
    and only one more than the difference in our league positions.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    However I still predict a loss. 0-2, and some tutting, as the Owls have some consolation to take with them back down to league one next season, where they get another chance to play against their favourite rivals.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Let me guess did you go to Hillsborough? - no

We've played Leeds at home on Tv should of won it but drew 1-1

We won away at Hull 3-1 n tv, played well.

Lost and played poor at Boro on tv.

hmmmm.
    wow... On t tv!

In t colour?
  • Options
    Very nervy 1-1. They get a lucky goal to take the lead. We hit the post four times and score in the last 5 mins.
  • Options
    I think we'll nick a 1 0 lead and battle away until an angry Fuller comes on to make the game safe. 2 0 .
  • Options
    I expect this to be a tight game, but we'll nick it by the odd goal. So 5-4 to us!