Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs. Sheffield Wednesday | 26th January 2013 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, Views etc.

Comments

• Options
    Will always remember Lita for the goal against Plymouth away. God knows how we won that game and god knows why I went to it (with @Medders)
  • Options
    Thats the one where Weaver got sent off in the third minute and Robbie got his chance and did really well isn't it? I was there - didn't Lita score 2? or did it just feel like it?
  • Options
    Yeah. Can't remember if he got both. Certainly got one in the last minute - made the drive home easier!
  • Options
    anyway, lets hope he's got THAT out of his system!
  • Options
    2-0 win.

Harriot brace.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

2-0 win.

Harriot brace.

Could you imagine the spring in his step-overs?
  • Options
    Oh no! The massives are coming. What chance do we have with Baresi at centre back and Makale protecting the back four and turning defence into attack, roared on by 3k Wednesdites? 2-0, at least we keep the score respectable.
  • Options
    I remember last season when you beat us at Hillsborough beforehand, on here you were all very doubtful about getting a result at ours, but you went and won it.

So I think you'll turn us over tomorrow and win 3-0, maybe 3-1, but you will definitely win us.
  • Options

I'll go Charlton 1 Wednesday 3, Wednesday take an early lead though a bullet REDA header, Charlton then get a very controversial penalty.
    Teams go in 1-1 half time, ref realises he made a MASSIVE rig so gives everything to us in the second half, eventually giving us a penalty for hand ball that was clearly outside the area, we score in the 68 min to make it 2-1 then late in the game Llera wraps it up with a wonder free kick.

Are you the same piggy that posted this. Make your mind up pig
  • Options
    6ft of snow falls overnight, game rearranged for a Tuesday in February, we win 2-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'll go Charlton 1 Wednesday 3, Wednesday take an early lead though a bullet REDA header, Charlton then get a very controversial penalty.
    Teams go in 1-1 half time, ref realises he made a MASSIVE rig so gives everything to us in the second half, eventually giving us a penalty for hand ball that was clearly outside the area, we score in the 68 min to make it 2-1 then late in the game Llera wraps it up with a wonder free kick.

Are you the same piggy that posted this. Make your mind up pig

Thought about it again, It's a loss for us i'm afraid, don't coming looking for me tomorrow night when you've beat us by a few.

• Options
    Ha. Wouldnt expect anything less. Sadly I think you will pick up a result. Heres hoping you go into hiding tomorrow night
  • Options
    Tomorrow will be the day it all comes together and we win by 3 or 4 in front of a 20k crowd.
  • Options
    2-1 win jj and kermie with the goals for us
  • Options
    Stuffed owls, anyone ?
  • Options
    hogwarts?
  • Options

Three first half own-goals by El Donko are cancelled out by his amazing hat-trick in stoppage time in a performance reminiscent of Bambi on ice. (3-3)

Gutted to be missing this one.
  • Options
    CAFC 1-2 Sheff W.
    Hope I'm wrong but think this might be a 'we're mid table' type of performance.
  • Options

Wednesday are a very poor team, still league one standard when I see them play.....4-0 charlton.

Let me guess did you go to Hillsborough? - no

We've played Leeds at home on Tv should of won it but drew 1-1

We won away at Hull 3-1 n tv, played well.

Lost and played poor at Boro on tv.

hmmmm.
    I went to Hillsborough. 2-2 draw would've been a fairer outcome, a blatant pen, goal disallowed and a blue n white ref. We put you under considerable pressure in the second half and then you scored against the run of play at the end.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    To the army of volunteers wanting to know if they need to descend en masse to The Valley: stand down folks. Many thanks though (MW) #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    To the army of volunteers wanting to know if they need to descend en masse to The Valley: stand down folks. Many thanks though (MW) #cafc

Love our club. Everyone pulling in the same direction. Come on lads, pull out a win for the fans.

• Options
    I see they've signed lita his pace will be hard to handle
  • Options
    Very bright and sunny in SE23, due to the weather conditions to day Police have advised that drivers should make unnecessary journeys.
  • Options
    Mike said:

I see they've signed lita his pace will be hard to handle

wikipedia says he's only made 26 appearances in the last couple of years. surprised at that.
  • Options
    3-0 to charlton with Llera bagging all 3
  • Options
    My plans have just changed from nursing a hangover to my uncle getting me an impromptu ticket and now ill be joining you all at the valley.......COYR
  • Options
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Charlton, can we not play the ball up to Kermy's head today if at all possible.

We all know that plays into Llera's hands. By all means get the ball off the floor if need be but nothing above chest height please.

COYR.
  • Options
    The way this week has gone, nothing other than a Charlton defeat is possible to round it off nicely, trust me.
  • Options
    Only Sheffield Wednesday could be desperate enough to need Llera in a championship defence.

Bliiiimey
  • Options
    Hoping haynes is available. Lleras bottom half will go one way while his top half goes the other