Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Royal Rumble

124»

Comments

• Options
    This years rumble very disappointing, all poo results! I laughed when the audience started chanting yes yes yes, the Daniel Bryant and started booing continuously when it reached number 30 without him. I think Vinnie mac has messed up this time, predictable and boring worse rumble yet and waste of 15 quid. Also what a waste putting jbl in valuable place that could have been given to someone else.
  • Options
    Wasted spaces, Nash, Torito and JBL, no Bryan, no huge surprises (sheamus been overdue a return anyway) and Batista looked shit.

Should have announced Sheamus as returning and built him up, hushed up Batista and have him as a surprise entry.

Roman Reigns is a huge talent though, hope they don't ruin him like they have so many other young superstars.

Wrestlemania season upon us, I.predict the following for the card:

Batista vs Randy Orton WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

CM Punk vs HHH

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Yawn fest, hopefully Sting will come along and shake things up, but jesus Christ how tame is this 'era'!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Wasted spaces, Nash, Torito and JBL, no Bryan, no huge surprises (sheamus been overdue a return anyway) and Batista looked shit.

Should have announced Sheamus as returning and built him up, hushed up Batista and have him as a surprise entry.

Roman Reigns is a huge talent though, hope they don't ruin him like they have so many other young superstars.

Wrestlemania season upon us, I.predict the following for the card:

Batista vs Randy Orton WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

CM Punk vs HHH

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt

Yawn fest, hopefully Sting will come along and shake things up, but jesus Christ how tame is this 'era'!

The Batista thing was ruined by a venue accidentally announcing him early, meaning WWE had to change plans. But he was scheduled to be a surprise (and probably would've gone down a bit better than last night).