Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top ten teams you dislike

Comments

• Options
    Coventry?!
  • Options
    Palace
    Tottenham
    Ajax
    Millwall
    Aston Villa
    Man utd
    Barcelona
    Celtic
    Barnet
    PSV
  • Options
    1. Palace - if solely for giving the term 'ultra' the new meaning of mildly disgruntled wankers from Surrey.
    2. Millwall - any group of fans that condone a piss take of someone getting stabbed deserve to go the same way.
    3. Chelsea - English footballs Premier dictatorship arguably responsible for the state the modern game is in.
    4. Liverpool - average two man club who believe that their history makes them relevant. It really doesn't.
    5. MK Dons - Pathetic club run by a man who looks like a rat with AIDs and a phobia of haircuts
    6. West Ham - above their station yo-yo club who believe it's their god given right to be a Premier League club when in fact their footballs always been crap and their fans seem to think because they're not Millwall their upstanding gents. Being more moral than a Millwall fan isn't hard. Ian Huntley is.
    7. Paris St Germain - Chelsea of the worst "big" league. Might just be my hatred for the league itself.
    8. Leeds - Disgraceful bunch of monkeys.
    9. Middlesborough - During their Prem years never has watching one club made me fall asleep so often. Bland.
    10. Real Madrid - Pepe
  • Options
    1. Palace
    2. Millwall

Then - Man Utd, Celtic, Spurs, West Ham, Southampton, Sevilla, Arsenal, Fulham (in no particular order)
  • Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Rangers
    Chelsea
    Wednesday
    Blackpool
    Southampton
    Barcelona
    Hamberg
    Birmingham
  • Options
    Millwall
    Palace
    Scotland - watching those nob heads ripping up the Wembly pitch etc.
    West Ham - Defoe and the constant whine of playing the WH way - losing presumably!Birmimgham City
    Celtic - joke league but get to qualify for Europe.
    Rangers - Ditto
    Millwall - Hate them twice.
    MK Dons - deserting thier supporters.
    Shef Wed. Allusions of granduer.
  • Options
    Palace
    Liverpool
    Celtic
    Millwall
    Man U
    Cardiff
    Swansea

Love to see all of them lose.

Lesser Gillingham 'cos they're scummy

Can someone with time on their hands bring the results together ?
  • Options
    1 = Palace and Millwall
    3 Man U

• Options
    In no particular order, as depends on various changing factors that can make me dislike them more; Man U, Chelsea, West Ham, Newcastle, Palace, Millwall, The Massives, Watford (mainly due to thug tactics and their current diving player)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Really surprised Birmingham and Bristol not mentioned much.

FOD, are you ok with Millwall reserves?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2013
    1. Millwall
    2. Palace
    3. West Ham

4. Spurs
    5. Chelski
    6. Manure

7. MK Dons
    8. Gillingham

9. Wendies
    10. Watford
  • Options
    1. Chelsea - will never forgive them for unsettling and taking Parker off us just to scupper us and cost us 4th Place. No fan of Abramovich either
    2. Palace - No explanation required
    3. Millwall - ditto
    4. Rangers - full of biggots
    5. Celtic - ditto
    6. Newcastle - rubbish club that think they are Barcelona
    7. Real Madrid - fascist history
    8. West Ham - Like above- know a lot of *****s who support them
    9. Spurs - ditto
    10 Man City - Money - not a club

Mk Dons should be there but I try not to like them but can't bring myself to. Really enjoyed visiting their stadium.
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Really surprised Birmingham and Bristol not mentioned much.

Ditto, St Pauli
  • Options
    Palace
    Arsenal
    Millwall
    Wednesday
    Leeds
    Dover
    Sheff Utd
    Southampton
    Huddersfield
    Swindon
  • Options
    Millwall
    Palace
    Chelsea
    Leeds
    MK Dons
    Wednesday
    Liverpool
    Rangers
    Madrid
    Lazio
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Lazio? Are you mad?

; )
  • Options
    I quite like St Pauli.
  • Options
    Crystal Palace
    Millwall
    Crystal Palace reserves
    Millwall reserves
    Crystal Palace U21
    Crystal Palace U17
    Millwall U21
    Millwall U17
    Millwall Ladies
    Palace Ladies

Have roared with laughter at those hating Real Madrid and Arsenal more than Palace and Millwall. Get a grip.
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited January 2013
    It's not so much 'dislike' with me. It's more 'glad when they lose'.

As of now -

Palace
    Millwall
    Newcastle
    Wednesday
    Man City
    Blackburn
    Rangers
    Barcelona
    Swindon
    Chelsea

• Options

1. Chelsea - will never forgive them for unsettling and taking Parker off us just to scupper us and cost us 4th Place. No fan of Abramovich either
    2. Palace - No explanation required
    3. Millwall - ditto
    4. Rangers - full of biggots
    5. Celtic - ditto
    6. Newcastle - rubbish club that think they are Barcelona
    7. Real Madrid - fascist history
    8. West Ham - Like above- know a lot of *****s who support them
    9. Spurs - ditto
    10 Man City - Money - not a club

Mk Dons should be there but I try not to like them but can't bring myself to. Really enjoyed visiting their stadium.

MK Dons are okay? And still no Arsenal in the hate list? Give me fucking strength, are you all mental?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate, drop it with the Arsenal bollocks. They moved from Woolwich exactly 100 years ago, you're the one going bloody mental if that still gets your goat!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Mate, drop it with the Arsenal bollocks. They moved from Woolwich exactly 100 years ago, you're the one going bloody mental if that still gets your goat!

If you are a secret gooner, good luck to you Tom. I explained the other reasons why they are in my top ten, and should be in every other Addicks fans top ten, as well as the historical one. If you don't care that they had no respect for SE London, that is fine, but stick up for them on an Arsenal forum, not on here.
  • Options

cafctom said:

If you are a secret gooner, good luck to you Tom. I explained the other reasons why they are in my top ten, and should be in every other Addicks fans top ten, as well as the historical one. If you don't care that they had no respect for SE London, that is fine, but stick up for them on an Arsenal forum, not on here.
    No, I don't care what their views on SE London were 100 years ago, why should I? They only moved to a different part of London, not half way across the bloody country!

I don't dislike them so I'm a secret supporter? Righto, great logic there mate.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Palarse
    Celtic
    Spurs
    Millwall
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Hibs
    Fulham
    MK Dons
    Birmingham
  • Options
    1. Millwall (who wouldn't have these at the top of their list?)
    2. Watford (this is due to the last 2 games and the amount of diving the team did. Also i live just to the north of watford and i have never liked the town, the people and their so called team)
    3. Palace (just like millwall, probably top of most lists for anyone and for obvious reasons... also they think they are a big club and charge a fortune for tickets when the seats are worse then the backless ones at bristol)
  • Options
    4.Arsenal (charltons first rivals. Should also be on everyone's list due to the history)
    Add man u, chelsea, west ham and mk dons. I Don't like any of these "clubs" and love seeing them fail
  • Options
    1.Palace
    2.Millwall
    3.Birmingham
    4.Southampton
    5.Spurs
    6.Man City
    7.Stoke
    8.Newcastle
    9. Sheffield Wednesday
    10.Chelsea
  • Options
    Some great choices here, still not sure how anyone can hate QPR or Fulham!

1 - Millwall - no explanation required.
    2 - Palace - no explanation required.
    3 - Chelsea - Abrahmovich's billions have only accelerated the destruction of the English game.
    4 - Man City - Same goes for the Abu Dhabi billionaires.
    5 - Wolves - Scum fans, Kevin Muscat.
    6 - Brum City - Scum fans, attacked the Junior Reds coach.
    7 - Glasgow Rangers - Tax-dodging cheats.
    8 - Stoke City - Scum fans, dreadful town.
    9 - Southampton - The way they squirmed out of admin still rankles.
    10 - Arsenal - Arrogant fans and to keep Algarve happy.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    1. Millwall
    2. Palace
    3. Arsenal - fans cannot criticise their team, too many that don't go to the matches, too many that I work with, always beat us 4-0 (except that once!)
    4. Chelsea- fans like Millwalls but with more money to spend on boshed up bugle, did cheer when drogba sunk that pen though
    5. Stoke - never liked going there, even to the old ground
    6. Bolton- grim, ground a pain to get to by train
    7. Everton - attacked twice
    8. Southampton - been told since ten they're scummers, the dell was quaint though
    9. Birmingham - fans coaches bricks scum
    10. Wolves - fans, never liked going there, like the old gold though
  • Options
    The OP ask who we dislike? like to see do badly. Nothing about Hate. Nearly impossible to HATE 10 teams. Hate is a strong word hence dislike...