Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top ten teams you dislike

Comments

• Options
    Millwall
    palace
    Arsenal - the original mk dons
    Chelsea
    Leeds
    Massive fc
    Mk donalds
    Southampton
    Gillingham caravan club
    Millwall lionesses
  • Options

cafctom said:

Mate, drop it with the Arsenal bollocks. They moved from Woolwich exactly 100 years ago, you're the one going bloody mental if that still gets your goat!

If you are a secret gooner, good luck to you Tom. I explained the other reasons why they are in my top ten, and should be in every other Addicks fans top ten, as well as the historical one. If you don't care that they had no respect for SE London, that is fine, but stick up for them on an Arsenal forum, not on here.
    I haven't heard the reason that they thought they were too good for SE London before...reading this it seems your making it up.

http://www.blog.woolwicharsenal.co.uk/2010/02/13/why-did-arsenal-move-to-highbury-and-not-somewhere-else/

• Options
    1.millwall
    2.millwall
    3.millwall
    4.millwall
    5.millwall
    6.millwall
    7.millwall
    8.millwall
    9.millwall
    10.palace
  • Options
    1 Millsmall
    2 Spuzz arrogant
    3 Sheff Wed nothing to do with last season, more from relegation from prem and even further back than that.
    4 Oxford shrank back where they belong hahaha
    5 Wimbledon always beat us at plough lane
    6 MK Dons franchise
    7 Coventry reasons reasons
    8 PNE arrogant for no reason
    9 Fulham what are they for?
    10 Palace hang around like a bad smell, Thornton Heath, Noades etc etc etc
  • Options
    Crystal Palace
    Liverpool
    Celtic
    Argentina
    Sussex CCC

Can't think of anymore
  • Options
    Millwall
  • Options
    Millwall
    Palace
    Celtic
    Arsenal
    QPR
    Lazio
    Southampton
    Wednesday
    Sunderland
    * TO BE USED*
  • Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Scotland - Small & angry syndrome
    Man U - Monotony
    Fulham - Jealousy
    MK Dons - Shouldn't exist
    Portsmouth - Shouldn't exist
    Gillingham - Scally
    Birmingham - Midlands Millwall
    Leeds - The continuing existence of Ken Bates
  • Options
    ... and the results are in - top 10 as follows:

.1. Palace 68
    .2. Millwall 59
    .3. Chelsea 36
    .4. Arsenal 30
    =5. Man U 25
    =5. Sheff Wed 25
    .7. Celtic 24
    .8. West Ham 20
    =9. MK Dons 19
    =9. Spurs 19

... and bubbling under
    Liverpool 18, Southampton 15, Leeds 14, Newcastle 14, Rangers 13, Fulham 10, Gillingham 10
  • Options
    Manure
    Millwall
    Palarse
    Chelski
    Leeds
    Spuds
    Brum

About it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    millwall
    chelsea
    palace
    man u

palace will go top for a day when we play them and have to visit that shit hole but will fade after a couple of weeks. man united fans think they have superior knowledge of football than anyone else despite never actually going to any games and not knowing anything about football outside the top 4.
  • Options
    1. Palace - Our only real rivalry and a club that I have disliked before we played there, while we played there and after we played there
    2. Celtic - Mostly because of Neil Lennon a nasty invidious little man
    3. Chelsea - Because they changed the game with their bily big bollocks ways and not for the good. And most of their fans come from outside London
    4. Liverpool - So far up their own arse with their "history" drive me mad
    5. MK Dons - Not really a Football club at all hijacked Wimbledons history and place in the league
    6. West Ham - This "academy of Football" crap they spout, they have been mediocre for years and years
    7. Millwall - Basically a bunch of nutters who make any game against them unpleasant and scary. Nothing big in thinking that it's great to be a thug.
    8. Sheffield Wednesday - Think they are big......they're not
    9. Stoke - Boring, Boring, Boring and Tony Pullis is a bell end
    10. Man Utd - Not really because of the team but their supporters a load of pot hunting, glory boys
  • Options
    Interesting thread.

Why the hatred for Sheffield Wednesday?

My own personal list:

1. Brighton - History
    2. Millwall - History/closest club
    3. Chelsea - Far too many of these vile glory hunting fans around my area for my liking.
    4. Man U - Disgusting club
    5. Charlton - It would be wrong to not have you at least in the top 5. But don't worry keep in the same league as us for a while and you may creep up the list.
    6. AFC Wimbledon - Another club with an irrational hatred for us.

• Options
    1. Palace
    2. West Ham
    3. Millwall
    4. Wednesday
    5. Southampton
    6. Birmingham
    7. MK Dons
    8. Tottenham
    9. Chelsea
    10. Cardiff
  • Options
    Salad said:

.1. Palace 68
    .2. Millwall 59
    .3. Chelsea 36
    .4. Arsenal 30
    =5. Man U 25
    =5. Sheff Wed 25
    .7. Celtic 24
    .8. West Ham 20
    =9. MK Dons 19
    =9. Spurs 19

... and bubbling under
    Liverpool 18, Southampton 15, Leeds 14, Newcastle 14, Rangers 13, Fulham 10, Gillingham 10

Its official, Celtic ARE more hated than Rangers, it's there is black & white!

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Salad said:

.1. Palace 68
    .2. Millwall 59
    .3. Chelsea 36
    .4. Arsenal 30
    =5. Man U 25
    =5. Sheff Wed 25
    .7. Celtic 24
    .8. West Ham 20
    =9. MK Dons 19
    =9. Spurs 19

... and bubbling under

Its official, Celtic ARE more hated than Rangers, it's there is black & white!

; )
    Zzzzzzzzzzz ;o)
  • Options
    maestro said:

Interesting thread.

My own personal list:

1. Brighton - History
    3. Chelsea - Far too many of these vile glory hunting fans around my area for my liking.
    5. Charlton - It would be wrong to not have you at least in the top 5. But don't worry keep in the same league as us for a while and you may creep up the list.

You've asked the million dollar question there,seems no one is entirely sure where the dislike for Wednesday originated. Have you ever thought that if us and the wombles both hate you,it may be down to your poor hosting skills at selhurst? Rather then some sort of irrational rage

• Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Juve
    Spurs (although hate them slightly less since twitchy left)
    Rangers (not a Celtic fan btw)
    Yankees (Didn't specify football)
    Linfield
    Stoke
    Interroute FC (5 a side team we used to play)
    AFC Wimbledon
  • Options
    1. Palace
    2. Millwall
    3. Inter Milan
    4. AC Milan
    5. Arsenal
    6. Chelsea
    7. Torino
    8. Sheffield Wednesday
    9. Liverpool
    10. Birmingham
  • Options
    It's good to see that Palace are our most hated club. As it should be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

which team a person dislikes the most and which team they see as their club's main rivals are often the same but not always.

• Options
    Croydon said:

maestro said:

Interesting thread.

My own personal list:

1. Brighton - History

You've asked the million dollar question there,seems no one is entirely sure where the dislike for Wednesday originated. Have you ever thought that if us and the wombles both hate you,it may be down to your poor hosting skills at selhurst? Rather then some sort of irrational rage

Don't blame us, blame the old Landlord Ron Noades. We hate that leech more than you lot do.
  • Options
    maestro said:

Interesting thread.

Why the hatred for Sheffield Wednesday?My own personal list:

1. Brighton - History

They're not on my list but one possible reason is that their fans gloried in our relegation from the Prem back in 1998/9.

There was no real reason for that given that there was no real rivalry between the clubs and they weren't in the relegation frame themselves either.

Another possible and more likely reason is the way thay thought they were so much bigger and better than every other club in league1 last season.

That attitude has probably upset a few on here.

• Options
    LenGlover said:

maestro said:

Interesting thread.

Why the hatred for Sheffield Wednesday?My own personal list:

1. Brighton - History

They're not on my list but one possible reason is that their fans gloried in our relegation from the Prem back in 1998/9.

There was no real reason for that given that there was no real rivalry between the clubs and they weren't in the relegation frame themselves either.

Another possible and more likely reason is the way thay thought they were so much bigger and better than every other club in league1 last season.

That attitude has probably upset a few on here.

Half agree but im sure im not the only fan who encountered the two very contrasting experiances from the home fans after the games at the Sheffield clubs last season, had no issue/dislike for Wednesday until after that, as found it pathetic considering it was not kids but middle aged men.

Still in a couple more season's or if they get relegated this season, i won't care about them at all.

• Options

which team a person dislikes the most and which team they see as their club's main rivals are often the same but not always.

that's a bloody good point. i dislike palace the most out of any team but the rival for me would be millwall.
  • Options
    Again it always comes down to the era in which the supporter has grown up. I hate Palace more than Millwall mainly because I've seen us play them more/had more important games against them. But I can completely understand why the majority would dislike Millwall and happily accept they are our closest rivals.

Overall though it really doesn't matter, we all hate both clubs so lets just rejoice in that unity.
  • Options
    Palace
    Celtic
    Mk dons
    Reading
    Afc Wimbledon
    Barnet
    Leyton orient
    Sheffield weds
    Arsenal
    Crawley

• Options
    1.Palace 2 .Spurs 3.Blackheath under 11s Rugby team and especially their 7 feet tall coaches :"the Meat dripper" and "the Blood bottler" 4.Millwall 5.Harlequins (Bloodgate cheating informed by public school arrogance ) 6.Any German football team of the last 50 years 7.Any Australian cricket team of the last 100 years 8.Any South African representative team in any sport ever 9. Any team that employs Dean Richards 10.Everton 1996/7 season first eleven .
  • Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

Mate, drop it with the Arsenal bollocks. They moved from Woolwich exactly 100 years ago, you're the one going bloody mental if that still gets your goat!

If you are a secret gooner, good luck to you Tom. I explained the other reasons why they are in my top ten, and should be in every other Addicks fans top ten, as well as the historical one. If you don't care that they had no respect for SE London, that is fine, but stick up for them on an Arsenal forum, not on here.
    No, I don't care what their views on SE London were 100 years ago, why should I? They only moved to a different part of London, not half way across the bloody country!

I don't dislike them so I'm a secret supporter? Righto, great logic there mate.
    The word "if" Tom, I think you know what that means. However, you appear to continue to ignore the other reasons I gave for some reason? I can also add the fact that they bought their way into the top division after WWI, but as that happened before you were born I suppose that does not count either?
  • Options

cafctom said:

I haven't heard the reason that they thought they were too good for SE London before...reading this it seems your making it up.

http://www.blog.woolwicharsenal.co.uk/2010/02/13/why-did-arsenal-move-to-highbury-and-not-somewhere-else/

Seems to back up what I say SLL? While Charlton were establishing themselves in the area, Arsenal were away on their toes because there were not enough trams?