Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Top ten teams you dislike

Comments

• Options
    jdsd42 said:

any orders

Gillingham -think they are bigger than they are -
    Barnet -treated Robbo badly when brought in davids -got what they desrved
    Milton Keynes - family club -lookilikee - if you get my meaning
    Stevenage -sh*t ground sh*t fans just sh*t hole - change to shitenage
    Palace - love them to go up and get stuffed every week.
    Norwich -premier league --is having a laugh -awful club and sooner in the conference the better
    Southampton - just the pits -bigger than they think they are - and relegating fodder 2013/14
    Blackburn - headless chickens run the club
    Middlesborough - ugly -just fking ugly
    Millwall - as above -

Bar Millwall, Palace and Franchise nothing to hate there. Where the hell are billy big spuds glory hunter full clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal on that list? How can you dislike Barnet more than Chelsea? Sort yourself out son... LOL.
  • Options
    love Charlton
    loath Palace
    laugh at Millwall
    thats it for me really
  • Options
    1. Sheffield Wednesday
    2. Liverpool
    3. Wolves
    4. Millwall
    5. Palace
    6. Watford
    7. MK Dons
    8. Tranmere
    9. Bale
    10. Leeds
  • Options
    1. Real Madrid

...that's all, really
  • Options
    I see this floater of a thread has cropped up again then...

• Options
    palace
    millwall
    arsenal
    gillingham
    southampton
    watford
    shef weds
    middleborough
    cardiff
    fulham
  • Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Man United
    West Ham
    Arsenal
    Barcelona
    Swansea
  • Options
    palace
    tottenham
    swansea
    man utd
    nottm forest
    man city
    real madrid
    celtic
    qpr
    west ham
  • Options
    1 Palace (way out at number 1)
    2 Forest (highly deluded fanbase - a misery to work amongst)
    3 Newcastle (Pardew)
    4 Portsmouth (best mate's team)
    5 Wednesday (deluded fanbase)
    6 Stoke (Pulis)
    7 QPR (Rednapp)
    8 Chelsea (for tactically buying Parker when we were likely to qualify for Europe)
    9 Birmingham (scum fanbase)
    10 Millwall (scum fanbase)
  • Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Chelsea
    Arse
    Spuds
    West Ham
    Citeh
    Leeds
    Brum
    Whoever we are playing next

Today I hate Palace the most, probably play off final envy, but when we had the long walk/wait after the recent Valley game it was definitely Millwall!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Danepak said:

FC Copenhagen
    Brondby
    Millwall
    Palace
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    Real Madrid
    PSG
    MK Dons
    Red Bull Salzburg

(and non-football it will be Collingwood and Carlton - Aussie Rules)

ok if its non football...any and all Australian Rugby League clubs....absolute tripe game and so over hyped here it makes me want to vomit and the bastards call it football!
  • Options

So nobody else thinks fc united of Manchester is really pathetic and cringey like I do?

Agree, never understood the rationale behind abandoning your club and establishing a new one just because you dont like the owners. I cant imagine ever doing that to Charlton.

I dont like AFC Wimbledon either, if they actually tried to band together and buy the old Wimbledon with the same determination that established AFC, WInkleman would never have appeared. The constant press gushing about how amazing they are for establishing a new club in the face of adversity is starting to grate now too. Oh and whinging about how they wouldnt play MK Dons if they drew them in the FA Cup was ridiculous, dont enter the FA Cup if youre worried you might actually have to play them....
  • Options
    Millwall,
    Palace,
    Chelsea,
    West Ham
    Man United
    Newcastle
    Leeds
    Sliema(Malta)
    Gallatasary
    Burnley

• Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Chelsea
    Cardiff
    Birmingham
    Blackburn
    Celtic
    Leeds
    Luton
    Wimbledon (deceased)
  • Options
    Millwall
    Palace
    celtic
    Manchester United
    Gillingham
    Cardiff
    Swansea
    Galatasary
    AFC Wimbledon
    Southampton
  • Options
    And Countries:

turkey
    ROI
    Scotland
    Argentina
    Wales
    Italy
    France
    Spain
    Germany
    Bulgaria
  • Options
    Countries

Argentina
    Turkey
    France

• Options
    Turkey
    ROI
    Scotland
    Argentina
    Wales
    Italy
    France
    Spain
    Germany
    Bulgaria
    Holland
  • Options
    Millwall
    Celtic
    Not bothered about any others
  • Options
    Hope you don`t mind if I contribute whilst I am on!. My top ten is;

Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Stevenage (if you have ever seen them play and the non-league tactics / behaviour of their Players and Manager Graham Westley you will understand)
    Watford

I have been astounded at the level of diving now we are playing back at this level, Brighton were a complete and utter disgrace at our place and Watford (Forestieri) were also bad.

Gus Poyet and his gimp Tarricco are also horrible. I was ecstatic when they went out in the play-offs and hope Palace win with an unbelievably dubious penalty won in the 95th minute against Watford.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2013
    BIG_ROB said:

Turkey
    ROI
    Scotland
    Argentina
    Wales
    Italy
    France
    Spain
    Germany
    Bulgaria
    Holland

there goes your copy of the shooting times............
  • Options

Gus Poyet and his gimp Tarricco are also horrible. I was ecstatic when they went out in the play-offs and hope Palace win with an unbelievably dubious penalty won in the 95th minute against Watford.

Thats you banned!
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Thats you banned!
    `Oops`, forgot my audience!!!
  • Options

DA9 said:

Thats you banned!
    `Oops`, forgot my audience!!!
    :-)
  • Options

Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Stevenage (if you have ever seen them play and the non-league tactics / behaviour of their Players and Manager Graham Westley you will understand)
    Watford

I have been astounded at the level of diving now we are playing back at this level, Brighton were a complete and utter disgrace at our place and Watford (Forestieri) were also bad.

Whoa! - Hang on a minute, Town Fan. I like what you say about Gus and his gimp, but you won't find anyone on this site agreeing with your wish for Palarse to beat Grotford. Get back to your whippets now....

• Options

Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Brighton
    Watford

Whoa! - Hang on a minute, Town Fan. I like what you say about Gus and his gimp, but you won't find anyone on this site agreeing with your wish for Palarse to beat Grotford. Get back to your whippets now....

Look, I momentarily forgot my audience, however, I still stand by the fact i would rather Palace won than Watford whilst completely understanding why you think differently!. Watford were a disgrace at our spot last season and the way they have abused the loan system has to register with all us proper football fans as being out of order and should they get promoted, it makes a mockery as to how Clubs should be run.
  • Options
    , it makes a mockery as to how Clubs should be run.

Agreed on that score - but Palace have been in receivership recently, but were able to wipe out a lot of their debts and start from zero again. In the meantime a lot of clubs - you guys as well as Charlton have not taken this route and are at a disadvantage.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    how Clubs should be run.
    Maybe but its better than being owned by a bankrupt businessman which happened last season to us or spending beyond our means which almost lead to administration twice..

The best thing about the Pozzo family is that they are at least football fans...now I can see why other fans wouldn't like the fact we have so many loan players (nor would ours if it was another team..) but I do think they have long term plans for the club although guess that depends on the changing in loan regulations this summer...

We probably wish for an Elton John type owner all the time at the Vic - a true fan of the club with money and support for the manager and young players.
  • Options
    Palace
    Milwall
    United
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    Preston
    Wednesday
    Watford
    Met Police
    Gills