Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That Fat Northern Mug

In the front row with his top off. What a poor excuse for a human.

Giving all the kids in the East stand grief.

Bit weird being semi naked so close to children as well.

Comments

• Options
    He was horrendous.
  • Options
    Bets he's happier right now than any of us.
  • Options
    Is this who you mean?
  • Options

Bets he's happier right now than any of us.

Yep. I bet he's treating himself to a celebratory curry...

... Pizza, kebab, fish and chips, Nandos and a fry up.
  • Options
    You mean Tangoman?
  • Options
    It's got a name?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

You mean Tangoman?

Is that him ? Was wondering during the game.
  • Options
    How old must he be now ? The bloke is in his 50s, must have watched about 1 minute of the game and 89 mins giving it and offering out a school party of kids.

Notice the Belmarsh bullies just let him get on with it all game. Makes you laugh after what the teenage kids got subjected to the other week.

The bloke is a prize embarassment. Up there with Pompey Bell idiot. Know when you've had your day pal.
  • Options
    Is he famous for something?? They way people are talking about him I feel like I should have heard of him before
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is he famous for something?? They way people are talking about him I feel like I should have heard of him before

He was a bit of a "character" about 15 years ago for going to games without a t-shirt on or something, northerner a are easily amused.
  • Options
    Wouldn't like to be downwind of him in hot weather.
  • Options
    He clearly doesn't give two sh*ts so let him make a tool of himself.

Northerners...
  • Options
    Mental health issues. Have some sympathy.
  • Options
    As ny 10 year old said today - Hard, but very stupid.
  • Options
    The school party of kids came with me and I was in the corner with them. He wasn't really swearing much, more singing silly songs. The blokes in the area next to me were swearing first that's for sure.
  • Options
    Typical northan numpty who would run a mile (or perhaps not in his unfit state) if confronted by anybody over the age of 12!!!
  • Options
    I'm amazed anyone would stand next to him but they do. A couple of women shared his company in the second half, I bet they were glad it was cold. He must stink in the warm, the size of him. I'll give the obese prat 3 years tops.
    Northerners, I've more in common with the French.
  • Options
    Care in the community in action. Don't be too harsh on him, it gets him out and gives the village he comes from a day off. Couldn't understand all the hand-shaking with the passing stewards as if they saved his life last time out (space blanket?) or something, and them all the aggressive gestures towards the home fans. As I say, care in the community in action.
  • Options
    Which one?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he does it to show off how Hard he (and Northerners ) are and how soft we (and other southerners) are. I just see it as it proves how stupid he is and how others have a higher IQ, I regreted not putting a jumper on under my coat.
  • Options
    Was that the actual Jimmy 7 Bellies?
  • Options
    ..........he was on the front row against us, top-off giving it the big one to anybody that was interested. Not sure how much of the match he sees as every time you look at him, he is more bothered about opposing fans.

Fat c**t.
  • Options
    Well, I know I'm still carrying a bit of Christmas weight but that's a tad harsh.

Oh wait, not me you're on about. Sorry, back to it. . . . . . .
  • Options

Can't see the picture on my computer.

Might be a blessing!

• Options
    He should go on supersize v superskinny, then that smarmy doctor could send him to america to watch a fat american trying to wash his knackers with a flannel and he could turn around and tell him he's not masive enough.
  • Options
    When we beat them 2-0 in a cup upset in the mid 90's he walked into the old covered end along the walkway shaking Charlton fans hands.

Applauded him for that - maybe he has gone senile with age, although suspect it is down to watching this curent Wednesday side.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Can't see the picture on my computer.

Might be a blessing!

Not a Pretty Picture
  • Options
    His name's tango, he goes home and away and every SW fan I know are embarrassed of him
  • Options
    Brighty made a few references to him on Twitter during the game.