Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That Fat Northern Mug

Comments

• Options

Tango told me to post this

Tell Tango to stick it on his fridge
    He would but he's eaten that as well
  • Options

Tango told me to post this

Tango told you to Do1 so do it !
  • Options
    His name is Tango?

Oh dear...........................Bet he's not flash though. ;-)
  • Options

cafctom said:

Why did he switch from Wolves?

Spot of bother at Molineux in the 70s he walked away.
    Well he couldn't run could he
  • Options
    Probably not. Nice to see people dissect a person they do not know.
  • Options

You'd need a bloody big knife to do that.
  • Options
    Good point. Butchers knife will do, I'll take the one we stuck into Powell yesterday.
  • Options

You'd need a bloody big knife to do that.
    Haha proper tickled me.

• Options

So never had a go at a footballer or Celebrity you don't know? The fact that he apparently stood there rubbing his belly and swearing at kids tells me enough that I wouldn't want to know him.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Why did he switch from Wolves?

Spot of bother at Molineux in the 70s he walked away.
    Well he couldn't run could he
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Remember when we done them in the fa cup years ago we were championship they were prem, Kim grant got a brace, he was allowed in the coverd end and walked round shaking people's hands I shook his hand and he took defeat like a gent to be fair to the fella.
  • Options

Nice to see people dissect a person they do not know.

Hahaha! Arrrr bless you getting all defensive about the Blob...

"He might be an embarrassing fat northern mug, but he's OUR embarrassing fat northern mug"

...and as for dissecting him, if he didn't make such a spectacle of himself we wouldn't be talking about him. He invites the attention or had you not noticed that?

• Options

Good point. Butchers knife will do, I'll take the one we stuck into Powell yesterday.

Awww, does he keep you warm on those cold Sheffield nights?
  • Options

Is that the knife we cut the league 1 title cake with ;-)
  • Options
    Why is he grabbing the guy's plums next to him?
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:

Why is he grabbing the guy's plums next to him?

The closest he gets to eating fruit.
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Fucking nice tasting cake that was. Although disappointed we didn't have a parade for coming 2nd.
  • Options

Remember when we done them in the fa cup years ago we were championship they were prem, Kim grant got a brace, he was allowed in the coverd end and walked round shaking people's hands I shook his hand and he took defeat like a gent to be fair to the fella.

Remember that game, Jan 96.
  • Options

Beckboy said:

Fucking nice tasting cake that was. Although disappointed we didn't have a parade for coming 2nd.

Hey up son, you ever seen your team win at Wembley in a cup final....
  • Options
    Play offs do ya was a final and we one a cup
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fair point they did win a cup final 22 years ago, things get a little silly if we start getting in to a squabble over history due to the fact neither of us has had the greatest most recent history.

That being said we will settle for winning the greatest game of football ever to be played at the home and most famous venue for football in the world.

• Options
    Pardon? Last time charlton won owt rationing was in.
  • Options
    So why didn't you answer my previous question? No I haven't but then if I was a Wendy I wouldn't have either. So what's your point? Your older than me?
  • Options
    I refused to attend the parade...embarrassing.

I've seen my side in 3 cup finals, a Sheffield derby at wembley..ive seen us beat Man Utd etc.
  • Options

Pardon? Last time charlton won owt rationing was in.

You maybe rationing your food up there north or maybe not with the size of old tango but no rationing down here mate when we one league 1 last season
  • Options

I've seen my side in 3 cup finals, a Sheffield derby at wembley..ive seen us beat Man Utd etc.

What's your point?
  • Options

What's your point?
    He doesn't have one...but charlton have 39 and sheff wed 32
  • Options

Posts like this make me feel really sorry for you as it shows your age. You're old enough to be my dad(maybe even granddad) yet you're trying to gloat on another teams forum that your team has a slightly more "successful" history and even bizarrely citing a "Sheffield derby at Wembley" as something any of us would be envious of... I'd genuinely be embarrassed if my dad/granddad spent their weekends doing this kind of thing really.
  • Options

Do you spout forth your drivel on other clubs' forums or just ours? You are quite a sad person aren't you?
    Time you polished your cutlery, stuck your flat cap on and took your whippet for a walk. Then you can relax over a nice black pudding for tea and for evening entertainment, shove your ferret down t'pants.
    Enjoy :-)