Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That Fat Northern Mug

Comments

• Options

I was gonna say I bet his mum's proud of him but it looks like he's eaten 'er...

Got it, this is why they are known as the massives!

• Options
    It's good to see that he has overcome his anorexia. It looks like he has eaten enough to feed a small nation for a week.
  • Options
    Lightweight
  • Options

Remember when we done them in the fa cup years ago we were championship they were prem, Kim grant got a brace, he was allowed in the coverd end and walked round shaking people's hands I shook his hand and he took defeat like a gent to be fair to the fella.

This. I shook his hand that day. Can't believe that was 16 years ago :-(
  • Options

cafctom said:

Why did he switch from Wolves?

Maybe he's got a thing about `W's....

...Wrexham must be shitting themselves.
    Someone tell him Weight Watchers have got a football team...
  • Options

Remember when we done them in the fa cup years ago we were championship they were prem, Kim grant got a brace, he was allowed in the coverd end and walked round shaking people's hands I shook his hand and he took defeat like a gent to be fair to the fella.

Not being a real Wednesday fan probably made it easier.
  • Options
    sralan said:

I refused to attend the parade...embarrassing.

I've seen my side in 3 cup finals, a Sheffield derby at wembley..ive seen us beat Man Utd etc.

Do you spout forth your drivel on other clubs' forums or just ours? You are quite a sad person aren't you?
    Time you polished your cutlery, stuck your flat cap on and took your whippet for a walk. Then you can relax over a nice black pudding for tea and for evening entertainment, shove your ferret down t'pants.
    Enjoy :-)

Just yours, mainly cos you're a bitter bunch.

I hate black pudding, ferrets are just freaky, mi whippet is actually a greyhound and I prefer a trilby.
  • Options
    Yup, but the bitter in this part of the country is far better than the stuff you get oop t'north. Can't beat a pint of Spitfire! :-)
  • Options
    Prefer the real ales to be honest....but seeing as you prefer the stereotype I had ten pints of best then beat 'ar lass' cos me tea were burnt.
  • Options
    Who has an outie?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Prefer the real ales to be honest....but seeing as you prefer the I had ten pints of best then beat 'ar lass' cos me tea were burnt.

Don't blame you.
  • Options
    Sadly, we were the mugs.
  • Options
    Jeez, it's like being in the playground all over again. "my dad can beat your dad"......................
  • Options

Jeez, it's like being in the playground all over again. "my dad can beat your dad"......................

Was just thinking this.

Just a question with regard to the freebie tickets in the East, Is it wise to give the freebies next to the away fans? as you get a lot of kids and first timers etc, and you always get away fans running down to the corner and giving it to them, most regular football fans would not give a shit, but of some kid got a couple of freebies at school and his mum took them to there first ever game, not really a great advert to make them want to come again.
    Surely the West upper near the end of the Jimmy Seed would be better and also just as empty most games, less abuse for first timers ????
  • Options
    My parnter works with people with learning difficulties ,downsyndrome etc and used to get free tickets for them in the corner by j seed stand but due to the weds morons giving them abuse last season can no longer take them
    Hope they are proud of themselves depriving 20 or so less fortunate a day out and the club some funds as they used to spend a fortune in the shop!
    Oh just to add there was a big fat shirtless one joining in
  • Options
    Just to add they also gave them abuse on the train back so sad in this day and age
  • Options

Was just thinking this.

Just a question with regard to the freebie tickets in the East, Is it wise to give the freebies next to the away fans? as you get a lot of kids and first timers etc, and you always get away fans running down to the corner and giving it to them, most regular football fans would not give a shit, but of some kid got a couple of freebies at school and his mum took them to there first ever game, not really a great advert to make them want to come again.
    Surely the West upper near the end of the Jimmy Seed would be better and also just as empty most games, less abuse for first timers ????
    Sounds like too much common sense to me.
  • Options
    just to clarify i fucking hate sheffield wednesday
  • Options

Was just thinking this.

Good idea. I've taken a party of kids on freebies and we were quite near the away fans. Within 20 minutes my lot were sticking up their fingers and making wanker signs, none of them had much idea why, they were just copying what the saw. Not a great introduction I think.
  • Options

just to clarify i fucking hate sheffield wednesday

Gis a cuddle, we still love you.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

My parnter works with people with learning difficulties ,downsyndrome etc and used to get free tickets for them in the corner by j seed stand but due to the weds morons giving them abuse last season can no longer take them
    Hope they are proud of themselves depriving 20 or so less fortunate a day out and the club some funds as they used to spend a fortune in the shop!
    Oh just to add there was a big fat shirtless one joining in

Did that happen? Shocking if true.
  • Options
    Cant waittill they shut the benefit offices up there then we wont have the FNMs on here burbling.
  • Options
    Won't affect me sunshine, work in the south.

• Options

Won't affect me sunshine, work in the south.

How you getting on with electricity?
  • Options
    Mate it's a god send, and that thing attached to the wall in the bathroom that fires out water, genius.
  • Options
    Just like all you F Northern Monkeys you just want to be a Londoner and cant wait to get out of your shit pit
  • Options
    I wouldn't live down here if you paid me in gold bars, some absolute awful places, some lovely ones too much like the rest of the country. I'll take your money and spend it back home where it's a bit cheaper.
  • Options
    must be talking about Croydon and Bermondsey
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Just a beer belly thats all.

Keg more like .... now we know who ate all the pies.

Seriously ...he needs to get a new pair of scales that record his fat content

Tell him to watch this programme at 8pm on Sky Living it ... to change his 'lardy' ways, might fancy going on it?

http://sky1.sky.com/sky1hd-shows/fat-families

weightloss@outlineproductions.co.uk

• Options
    Yes Mr owl its true the abuse they got last season on the train was shocking! I won't repeat on here wot was being directed at them.also the udders 'fans' abused them on the train as well! So this season they assessed it and decieded against it. Shame as they all brought shirts ,coats etc
    Realy just no need
    Why they picked on them on train I don't know?
    Oh Yeh because they were vunerable and wouldnt fight back and had all females looking afterthem
    Big men indeed funny when me and my sons traveled with them to games on train nobody said a word!