Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marlon King

Comments

• Options
    Buuurrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Good player, but no. It's nice having a squad of players that you can respect unlike some of the trollops that Pardew lumbered us with.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I wondered during the match on Saturday if all those singing the she said no song would have given the same abuse to "poor old Gazza"?

I think they would've.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    I don't gazza has had mental health issues since the age of 19 there are and always will be exceptions and excuses that will over ride behaviour

Gazza is a legend marlon king is a tosser
  • Options
    Both domestic abusers. How do we know that Marlon hasn't had mental issues as well?

• Options

buckshee said:

I wondered during the match on Saturday if all those singing the she said no song would have given the same abuse to "poor old Gazza"?

I think they would've.

Maybe a few would've George but not hundreds singing that song .

Best bit was them singing something about him being a rapist. Can't even get their facts straight.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Both domestic abusers. How do we know that Marlon hasn't had mental issues as well?

Good point, well presented.
  • Options
    In my opinion, just another Leon Clark with attitude, would struggle to displace Ricardo Fuller or Yann!
  • Options
    Better player than Leon Clark by far. Has a decent touch and can hold the ball up.

But I'd never want him playing for us.
  • Options
    It did make me wonder why the she said no song considering he smacked someone not raped them but i spose she still didnt say he could hit her
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No woman should be hit or suffer domestic violence but gazzas ex is a complete wrongun and her children to . They have made a living talking about him . Filth
  • Options
    No.................poor man's Leon Clarke!
  • Options

It did make me wonder why the she said no song considering he smacked someone not raped them but i spose she still didnt say he could hit her

As I recall, in the King case he was groping the victim on the dance floor and when she asked him to stop he punched her in the face full power.

The fact that scum like that is still in professional football is very, very disappointing - but, of course, not surprising in the least.

If we ever signed King I would be devastated.
  • Options
    Crap person, crap player
  • Options
    Car thief King as well !!
  • Options
    We could get the old pope now he has quit the Vatican... would be great with the kids
  • Options
    I thought king was crap on Sarurday so wouldn't want him anyway even if wasn't a knobend. As he is a knobend I would be mightily miffed if we signe him. Academic though as we're not going to.
  • Options
    I don't think our side would be improved by the introduction of any of the Birmingham players I saw on Saturday, with the possible exception of the goalkeeper.
  • Options
    We could get troy deeney, oh and Hughes from notts whilst we're at it. Convicts athletic football club. Classy ring to it
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

I don't think our side would be improved by the introduction of any of the Birmingham players I saw on Saturday, with the possible exception of the goalkeeper.

thought the winger "Hall", looked good. Beat Solly a couple of times, although dodgy end product. If young, could improve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Woah here he comes,
    Watch out girls he'll beat you up,
    He's a woman beater,
    He only hits out at night,
    Marlon's a nutter,
    An amoral fucker.

As for me I'd never want to see a player like that for my team, unless he was exceptional. And Marlon is far from exceptional. I may be amoral in my own way, but can not stand him or managers like Aidy Boothroyd who stand up for his integrity, when he is proved time after time to be deluded nutter.
  • Options
    If Messi had butchered someone Id still have in the team
  • Options

As I recall, in the King case he was groping the victim on the dance floor and when she asked him to stop he punched her in the face full power.

The fact that scum like that is still in professional football is very, very disappointing - but, of course, not surprising in the least.

If we ever signed King I would be devastated.
    This is the Telegraph report, covers some of his previous too, thoroughly nasty piece of work. Marlon King
  • Options
    dizzee said:

We could get troy deeney, oh and Hughes from notts whilst we're at it. Convicts athletic football club. Classy ring to it

he's at Port Vale
  • Options

Saga Lout said:

thought the winger "Hall", looked good. Beat Solly a couple of times, although dodgy end product. If young, could improve.
    19 year old on loan from West Ham.
  • Options
    Just as well he didn't come here - for whatever reason: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21654822
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Just as well he didn't come here - for whatever reason: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21654822

Karma.
  • Options
    Birmingham City striker Marlon King has been released on police bail after being arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving on Friday.

King, who turned 33 on Friday, was arrested after a three-car accident on the Lincoln-bound carriageway of the A46/A17 interchange.

A 35-year-old man, with serious leg injuries, was airlifted to Nottingham's Queen's Medical Centre from the scene of the incident which involved a Porsche, a Volkswagen Polo and a Vauxhall Astra.

The road was closed for two-and-a-half hours following the crash, which also left other occupants of the cars suffering from whiplash injuries.

King was released on Friday night pending further inquiries into the crash in Winthorpe, near Newark.

The former Middlesbrough, Coventry and Watford striker has been out of action since having knee surgery in March that ended his season prematurely.