Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marlon King

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Nigel Clough is Sheffield United manager now and I don't think he would sign Evans.

I agree, comes across as a well mannered, decent guy, couldn't see him wanting ched back
  • Options
    I can't believe there is someone on this thread who would refuse Marlon King regardless of ability/goals (because of his actions, presumably), but would want Ched Evans.

I wouldn't want either to play for Charlton, but if I had to pick one, I wouldn't pick the convicted rapist.
  • Options
    Don't wanna impugn doronron too harshly here but there may be other factors relating to his preference
  • Options
    IA said:

I can't believe there is someone on this thread who would refuse Marlon King regardless of ability/goals (because of his actions, presumably), but would want Ched Evans.

I wouldn't want either to play for Charlton, but if I had to pick one, I wouldn't pick the convicted rapist.

I wouldn't want either of them.

Marlon King is no better than Ched Evans, he sexually assaulted one of his victims before punching her in the face, the man is an animal.
  • Options
    I think that the person who posted that a few goals secures a lot of quick forgiveness has got it spot on. His crimes aside I wouldn't want to sign Marlon king because he's shit. If Ched Evans has learnt from his mistakes I don't see how he can be denied the right to make a living. I think he will go back to Sheff U but it doesn't always work like that. Did that Plymouth goalie who killed someone find a club? He must be out by now?
  • Options

IA said:

I wouldn't want either of them.

Marlon King is no better than Ched Evans, he sexually assaulted one of his victims before punching her in the face, the man is an animal.
    I said I didn't want to sign either of them, thanks.
  • Options
    The Plymouth goalie didn't go out and murder someone

He drove a car after drinking at a party

He made a grave mistake one that could've been made by anyone

It was an error of judgment a terrible one but IMO a mistake

Chef Evans raped a woman this is not an error or a mistake it's a rape

I fail to see how anyone can forgive this and think it's acceptable to be released into the footballing community

Release him by all means putting him on the nonse register allow him to work in society but not to be worshipped by people because he can kick a ball

• Options

The Plymouth goalie didn't go out and murder someone

He drove a car after drinking at a party

He made a grave mistake one that could've been made by anyone

It was an error of judgment a terrible one but IMO a mistake

Chef Evans raped a woman this is not an error or a mistake it's a rape

I fail to see how anyone can forgive this and think it's acceptable to be released into the footballing community

Release him by all means putting him on the nonse register allow him to work in society but not to be worshipped by people because he can kick a ball

LOL. everyone knows that drinking impairs your ability to drive safely. If you want to drink organise a taxi.
    I'm not going to argue which is worse. The moment they get in the car after drinking, they are crossing the line to potential murderer. Yes accidents happen, but when drink is involved it's not an accident. The problem is that they get off to lightly.
  • Options

LOL. everyone knows that drinking impairs your ability to drive safely. If you want to drink organise a taxi.

The problem is that alcohol also impairs your ability to make rational decisions like calling for a cab, but I'm pretty sure it was a factor in Evans decision making that night. I personally have zero tolerence for DUI, but rape is a completely different level.........................
  • Options
    I wouldn't want any of these wicked men to be in any way associated with our beloved club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lazy-eye...i spot that sentiment.

i wouldnt take Johann Maradona if he came with the personality and criminal records of these toe-rags.

the anaylsis that goals = redemption is like saying Hitler was awright because he solved unemployment. Untenable.
  • Options
    Oh dear, never mind.
  • Options
    One instance where the law is not such an ass ...
  • Options
    It's a shame that Marlon didn't win his appeal because I'm sure he's the sort of bloke who, upon hearing of his wife's difficulties, would dump the lady he had just met in a nightclub and catch the first available plane to support her and the kids.
  • Options
    When you say 'dump' the lady do you mean punch the lady?
  • Options
    Feel sorry for his family if what is being said is true, but no sympathy for him and he should have his sentence extended for a flippant appeal.
  • Options
    Any chance you could suspend my sentence? Going to prison would mean I can't spend time with my family.

Err, yes Marlon. That's one of the drawbacks of committing crimes and getting caught. You get locked up.
  • Options
    I didn't even know he was back inside, but then again this idiot has been in so much trouble over the years it probably wasn't headline news.