Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marlon King

Comments

• Options

Anyone who signs Evans is scum

Evans is raping scum

This.

Sheff Utd fans lost a lot of my respect with their 'shag who he wants' song.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^so much this
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Nigel Clough is Sheffield United manager now and I don't think he would sign Evans.

If he did, I think his Dad would rise from the grave, clump him round the ear and ask him "What do you think you're doing, young man?".
  • Options
    I was glad that United didn't go up the season he scored all those goals but at this point I am not as indignant that the player or the club did anything wrong. I'm, clearly, not referring to the rape incident, but playing while he was awaiting trial was, with hindsight, acceptable, as he could have been found not guilty.

As for what he does when he comes out, he has to be allowed to earn a living. The fact that he got 5 years, and not life, suggests that the justice system didn't think it was as bad as other rapes - but my knowledge and understanding is limited so I'm only 'thinking out loud'.

He will get a job and in time, assuming he is still as good, he will end up playing higher up the league than the third division. I don't have a problem with that, however, I wouldn't, personally, want him playing for us.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Nigel Clough is Sheffield United manager now and I don't think he would sign Evans.

If he did, I think his Dad would rise from the grave, clump him round the ear and ask him "What do you think you're doing, young man?".
    It has been reported that he visited him in Prison.

• Options
    Richard J said:

LenGlover said:

It has been reported that he visited him in Prison.

Hopefully in a pastoral role, rather than discussing where they'll go out on the pull when Evans is released.
  • Options
    Unbelieveable, even by Marlon King's standards.

Undertakes someone, then pulls in front, slams on the brakes and causes a pile up. Then he just drives off.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Undertakes someone, then pulls in front, slams on the brakes and causes a pile up. Then he just drives off.

Is that what happened ? Seriously.

Edit : just read report. Yes it did. Bet Zambia can't wait to welcome him. I'll drive him to the airport.

• Options

Edit : just read report. Yes it did. Bet Zambia can't wait to welcome him. I'll drive him to the airport.

You sure you want to get into a car with him?
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

You sure you want to get into a car with him?
    Better than being in a different car!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Regarding Ched Evans, it all depends if he has learned from the experience. Everyone makes mistakes and it's not "what you do" but rather "how you come back from it and what you have learned from it" that defines the person. Only time will tell in that regard. I sincerely hope he comes out a better person.
  • Options
    Leroy - agree, it's a big mistake. Let's hope he's learned from it.
  • Options
    I am one who has always said that you have to look at things like it was one of your children or your nearest and dearest

But rape is not something that can be just allowed to be forgotten

It wasn't a misjudgement or mistake he deliberately set out to do what he did and putting people like that back into public life has to be wrong

Can you imagine seeing people cheering that scum

• Options

Can you imagine seeing people cheering that scum

Yes, it wasn't that long ago they sang at the Valley that he "shags who he wants".

I still believe he will go to Sheffield Utd and be welcomed by the fans.
  • Options
    On the subject of Evans, i see they recently got hold of the cctv footage. Now i don't know anywhere close to the full details of the case but she certainly doesn't look like a woman who was incapably drunk and too far gone to consent.

http://www.chedevans.com/judge-for-yourself

And no i'm not sticking up for Evans, he was tried in court and found guilty. Just saying that when i saw that cctv evidence i was surprised. You'd expect to see a girl who could barely stand up
  • Options
    A lot of people say I look sober, when I'm in fact completely fucked and not in control of what I do at all.

That website is pitiful.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

A lot of people say I look sober, when I'm in fact completely fucked and not in control of what I do at all.

That website is pitiful.

Fair point i guess. What is even more ridiculous is his girlfriend sticking by him despite his obvious cheating and his conviction. Is there nothing that these footballers can do before their 'WAGs' say that's it i've had enough.
  • Options

boggzy said:

That website is pitiful.

Fair point i guess. What is even more ridiculous is his girlfriend sticking by him despite his obvious cheating and his conviction. Is there nothing that these footballers can do before their 'WAGs' say that's it i've had enough.
    Lose all their money, nice houses, smart cars ? Just a guess.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

boggzy said:

That website is pitiful.

Yeah... that's the most pitiful thing the way the WAG sticks up for him, deliberately deluding herself with complete denial. Nothing to do with his money whatsoever of course.

• Options

Anyone who signs Evans is scum

Evans is raping scum

Bit harsh on the poor girl mate................;-)
  • Options
    Lol u shouldn't but I did p
  • Options
    Dislike the bloke. So it's a no from me.
  • Options
    cant stand Marlon King so I wouldn't ever want to sign him for us but I would sign Chad Evans,he did wrong,served his crime,now let him score goals,even for us,would love his goals at Charlton
  • Options
    Is is CL policy to zap users like the above on sight?
  • Options
    Is it CL policy to zap users like the above on sight?twat
  • Options
    Not in dispute that I'm a twat, but I'm more interested in your justification(s) for your previous post
  • Options
    I wouldn't give a flying f*** how many goals Evans scored, if he did it in a Charlton shirt I would be sickened. No way could I EVER show support for a convicted rapist.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Support a rapist are you being serious

I hear that Ian Huntley is a quality forward who could score shef loads but would you sign him

Come on let's be serious some crimes you can say that too but rape is not one of them