Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just when it couldnt get any more depressing......

Monica & Chandler's twins would be 9 this year, Phoebe's triplets 14, Ben 18, and Emma 11. Let's just take a moment to let that sink in.

Comments

• Haha that makes even me feel old
  • Quality.
  • Remember the baby that Bebeto celebrated the birth of when he scored for Brazil at World Cup 94?

That baby is now a professional footballer in Brazil.
  • Blimey time flies :-0
  • Monica & Chandler's twins would be 9 this year, Phoebe's triplets 14, Ben 18, and Emma 11. Let's just take a moment to let that sink in.

Who are they? This must be one of those 'whoosh' things they talk about...
  • Is this a private joke?
  • I'll be there for yooou.......
  • Friends.

Football friend double thumbs up smiley face
  • Sponsored links:

• I demand to be let in Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!
  • Friends.

Romans

• Lend me your ears!
  • You left out cuntrymen
  • Monica & Chandler's twins would be 9 this year, Phoebe's triplets 14, Ben 18, and Emma 11. Let's just take a moment to let that sink in.

I hope you're not male. If you are you need to have a little word with yourself.
  • Have as many words as you like Jordan's cousin. Ignore the miserable sod.
  • You left out cuntrymen

I consider everyone a child of the universe.
  • Friends has to be the worst TV show ever .

There's the words of someone fortunate enough to have never had to watch Loose Women.
  • edited February 2013

Friends has to be the worst TV show ever .

There's the words of someone fortunate enough to have never had to watch Loose Women.
    Or X Factor, or Jeremy Kyle, or Pop Idol, or Big Brother, or The Only Way is Essex, or Red or Black, or I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, or, or, or...

Biggleswade gets you like that in the end, get out while you can mate... :-)
  • Sponsored links:

You obviously never saw the spin off series 'Joey' then
  • I've never sat through an entire episode of Friends, as I simply just don't get half of what they're on about. Never been able to take to American comedy though, I've no idea what they're on about half the time!
  • cafctom said:

I've never sat through an entire episode of Friends, as I simply just don't get half of what they're on about. Never been able to take to American comedy though, I've no idea what they're on about half the time!

Really ?
  • Yeah...really! Maybe the jokes are so unfunny that I don't understand the punchline.

I saw one of them where one of the birds walked into a restaurant or something, and then there was a load of canned laughter. No idea.

Give me Only Fools anyday.
  • edited February 2013

Friends has to be the worst TV show ever .

You obviously never saw the spin off series 'Joey' then
    Joey's ONLY redeeming feature(s) was that latin birds knockers!

Drea de Matteo

• Adrianna! If you want to watch her, just watch The Sopranos!
  • cafctom said:

I've never sat through an entire episode of Friends, as I simply just don't get half of what they're on about. Never been able to take to American comedy though, I've no idea what they're on about half the time!

Never really thought of Friends as particularly American. Thought it was much more generic and genuinely funny in most cases.

• Friends was a good show just not the one of the greatest comedies ever made like some fans suggest, if you want some really great american comedy check out the american version of The Office which is so much more then just a remake, 30 Rock which is my personal favourite or even a show that finished a few years ago Arrested Development.

Oh and Curb but i don't think that needs saying again.

Sadly for british made tv the americans are doing another genre better then us, except for a few special cases that can match them.
  • Love Arrested Development, brilliant show.

Seinfeld too I'd add to your list.

Agree on Friends to be honest - good show, consistently funny, just not very, very funny like some others.