Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just when it couldnt get any more depressing......

13»

Comments

• Options
    Don't get me started on Miranda
  • Options
    family guy,american dad and the cleveland show are amazing even my dad who is 73 laughs at them. the stuff they get away with is unreal.
  • Options
    I used to be a big fan of Family Guy but for me American Dad has eclipsed that, brilliant show.
  • Options
    I find most American programmes are full of puerile rubbish. However i sometimes endured Friends when my daughters lived at home & found it quite entertaining
  • Options

I find most American programmes are full of puerile rubbish. However i sometimes endured Friends when my daughters lived at home & found it quite entertaining

That is interesting, as that is my view of most current british comedy where as the americans have a number of well scripted/crafted shows, to much stopping the british comedy talent from making the great stuff at the moment, rather then a lack fo talent.

BBC especially needs to start taking more gambles and less playing it safe.

• Options
    Nothing wrong with a bit of friends. Very consistent comedy. Some classic moments.
  • Options
    JT said:

Don't get me started on Miranda

Agreed. Eurgh.

Did anyone see Moone Boy? Really decent Brutish comedy. On Sky.
  • Options
    don't like Miranda.....but think she's quite funny on Not Going Out, only really started watching that on Dave and think it's brilliant