Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Brazil

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2013
    ^^^^ Of course.. So's the ROI (Keane) but there is usually a scot dragged in for the 1/2 time chat
  • Options
    not too many changes please Uncle !!!
  • Options

^^^^ Of course.. So's the ROI (Keane) but there is usually a scot dragged in for the 1/2 time chat

But Roy Keane is not manager of the RoI team, Strachan is manager of Scotland.

• Options
    se9addick said:

Scotland, England, Wales and Brazil all winning 1-0 at half time

???
  • Options
    right said Fred
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Did you just confuse ROI with Brazil?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Sorry - meant ROI not Brazil !

Ben Hamer should have a look at Aberdeens pitch if he thinks ours is bad ! In fairness to them, both Scotland and Estonia have played decent football on it though
  • Options
    What a goal from Fred!
  • Options
    why Cahill and not Jagielka?
  • Options
    Fred's just hit the bar, I think Roy will too at this rate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Ben Hamer should have a look at Aberdeens pitch if he thinks ours is bad ! In fairness to them, both Scotland and Estonia have played decent football on it though
    I can't really take to Strachan .. BUT, he is a real passionate scot & I think he'll get the team in good order
  • Options
    What attacking options do we have on the bench?

If there's ever a problem with us it's how to change things attack wise.

Friendly internationals against top teams is the time to test it out.
  • Options
    trouble is the back up.. Defoe, Sturridge are missing .. there is not a lot to choose from Lennon for pace praps, but he's not a scorer
  • Options
    What a finish

Same old fat frank....
  • Options

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

I can't really take to Strachan .. BUT, he is a real passionate scot & I think he'll get the team in good order
    The jury's out for me but as this qualification campaigns over he's basically got 18 months to prepare for the next Euro Championships qualifiers which should be achievable as a) there are more qualification places up for grabs, and b) this is the best Scotland squad for about a decade
  • Options
    Frank jnr !! .. what CAN you say ?????????
  • Options

What attacking options do we have on the bench?

If there's ever a problem with us it's how to change things attack wise.

Friendly internationals against top teams is the time to test it out.

Lampard?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    @se9addick .. are you a Scot ? .. I agree about the squad, scots football is staging a bit of a revival at last

I see what you mean about the Pittodrie pitch .. have seen better cow pastures
  • Options
    Quality finish from Lampard, he's still got it , what is he 34?
  • Options

Quality finish from Lampard, he's still got it , what is he 34?

Chelsea want shot of him .. ridiculous
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

@se9addick .. are you a Scot ? .. I agree about the squad, scots football is staging a bit of a revival at last

Mum & Dad are Scottish, I was born in London though, mainly follow Scotland but to be honest on nights like this I generally flick between all of the home nations and ROI.

What was Ashley Coles reception like ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Mum & Dad are Scottish, I was born in London though, mainly follow Scotland but to be honest on nights like this I generally flick between all of the home nations and ROI.

What was Ashley Coles reception like ?
    dunno .. I missed the 1st few minutes
  • Options
    Wembley is VERY quiet
  • Options

Wembley is VERY quiet

Miranda's just came on.

• Options
    edited February 2013

Wembley is VERY quiet

Miranda's just came on.

lol .. anything you say will be taken down and twisted against you
  • Options
    Flare on the pitch in the Ireland game - those Irish, always copying us
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I bet it's errrrrrrrrrr Green ?
  • Options
    Can't believe they've not brought The Hulk on yet.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Actually red - could have been from the Polish fans, apparently 20,000 of the 40k in the stadium are Polish, incredible !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Actually red - could have been from the Polish fans, apparently 20,000 of the 40k in the stadium are Polish, incredible !
    Bloody Poles! Coming over the borders and taking all the seats at the sporting venues!

;-)