Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Brazil

124»

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Flare on the pitch in the Ireland game - those Irish, always copying us

I bet it's errrrrrrrrrr Green ?
    Actually red - could have been from the Polish fans, apparently 20,000 of the 40k in the stadium are Polish, incredible !
    There are a lot of Polish builders in Ireland.

• Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Flare on the pitch in the Ireland game - those Irish, always copying us

I bet it's errrrrrrrrrr Green ?
    Actually red - could have been from the Polish fans, apparently 20,000 of the 40k in the stadium are Polish, incredible !
    I know.. England's most common 'foreign lingo' nowadays is not Urdu or Hindi ... it's Polish. There are thousands in the ROI and all the irish are in Aus, USA or London
  • Options
    This has been a very good performance from a confident young team. What price us for the World Cup in Brazil
  • Options
    How does Milner still get a game for England
  • Options
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options

How does Milner still get a game for England

Me and my son just said the same thing in that we think he's like a Johnnie Jackson good technically but lacks pace.

• Options

why Cahill and not Jagielka?

Jagielka suffered a knock in the warm up according to Mr Hodgson. He was due to start before that and he is miles better than Cahill IMO.

Overall good performance, can't moan having beaten Brazil.
  • Options
    But then I think Cahill is miles better than Smalling.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

He is, Smalling is poor

• Options
    Good result and performance tonight. Worked well. Played well to the game plan. Deserved to win (for once)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lets see if the players can have the same confidence and ability when it really matters...
  • Options
    MattD said:

CAFCdamo said:

He is, Smalling is poor

I second (or is it third?) that
  • Options

Lets see if the players can have the same confidence and ability when it really matters...

Give 'em a break, it is less than 24 hours...
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sorry..it did come across as rather harsh i guess.

I meant hopefully we can play with same confidence and style at the world cups etc.
  • Options

Sorry..it did come across as rather harsh i guess.

I meant hopefully we can play with same confidence and style at the world cups etc.

Now you're just being plain stupid :-)
  • Options
    Brazil looked very poor. England looked average against a poor team. We are never going to win anything but a friendly match.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Brazil looked very poor. England looked average against a poor team. We are never going to win anything but a friendly match.

WUM.

• Options
    If Brazil had scored a goal like Lampards the pundits would be salivating.
  • Options
    Good performance but i might be a little more impressed if it was not just one of Brazil's friendly tour games & im hoping we start choosing the best team of players over the best individual's if we hope to have success at a tournament.
  • Options
    Up to 4th in the rankings now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21457570

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    we've over taken colombia! get in.