Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jamie Carragher

Comments

• Wasn't he the one that said he didn't care about playing for England and didn't care when they lost? Seems like a tosser and there were better defenders around in his prime but I would Definatley commend him for being a one club man

Matt le tiss is the greatest one club man in recent memory for me though, had the kind of career you dream about as a boy in the garden, scoring incredible goals for the team you support.
  • Wasn't he the one that said he didn't care about playing for England and didn't care when they lost? Seems like a tosser and there were better defenders around in his prime but I would Definatley commend him for being a one club man

Matt le tiss is the greatest one club man in recent memory for me though, had the kind of career you dream about as a boy in the garden, scoring incredible goals for the team you support.

Talking about a bloke who basically kept Liverpool in the Champions league final! In his day no defender was anywhere near him just a shame he didn't get more England games. I don't blame him for not wanting to play for England, if you think about it he would of had more injuries playing international football which would of meant less playing time for the club he loved. Plus he won trophies with Liverpool and no one since 66 has won anything for England.

Good luck in the future Carra
  • Steve Bull- perhaps the greatest one club man?

EA, I will point out - in a kind way - because Bully is exactly the kind of person I meant, even though I was not actually knocking JC, just saying I would be more impressed if he had done it for a "lesser" club, that Steve Bull played a game or two for WBA before becoming a Wolves legend.

Ah! Did not know that. Do you know if Bully still works on the turns tiles at Molineux or have they promoted him to match day hospitality?
  • Jamie catragher said it hurts him more when Liverpool lose than England and that he would rather England lose than Liverpool in a pen shoot out

Now unlike me where England losing games is worse if not the same as Charlton losing games in terms of how I feel

There are many who are club first then country

He was speaking as he found it I respect that
  • Best one club man in modern era is Steve Bull, no question about it.

Turned down mega bucks from Newcastle, Villa and Coventry because Wolves were "his club" and as a result he never played in the Premiership or Europe.

Always scored against us too!
  • Has he had elocution lessons? He is getting better on MNF.
  • Best one club man in modern era is Steve Bull, no question about it.

Turned down mega bucks from Newcastle, Villa and Coventry because Wolves were "his club" and as a result he never played in the Premiership or Europe.

Always scored against us too!

Sir Trevor Brooking............ Best one club man by far. Even being relegated and threatening his international career never made him want to leave.
  • Le Tiss ?

Also played for Eastleigh and Guernsey so practically a mercenary.
  • Sponsored links:

• On a level with his punditry. He seems incredibly ignorant of football for someone who played at his level.
  • Strange behaviour all round.
  • I’m not sure he really said hey Jamie 2-1.

Mind you he is lucky Carragher didn’t coin him a la Highbury
  • This is the spitting image of Jamie Carragher:

• No seatbelt either?

So much wrong in such a short clip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Revolting .
  • Really big of him that anybody who spits is a coward in my book typical scouser.
  • iainment said:

On a level with his punditry. He seems incredibly ignorant of football for someone who played at his level.

It always seems odd to me that broadcasters think people who have played the game will automatically be able to articulate it to the public, which is essentially the point of being a pundit/commentator.
  • No words

He would have taken abuse from supporters his whole playing career but loses the plot when confronted by a 14 year old girl and her dad. Spitting at someone is when you are filled with such hate and rage...especially as an adult

No amount of apologising will work here. He's done.

Having said that, I get the feeling that this might be like that episode of extras where the press end up saying Andy millman punched the mum in the face.

The dad and daughter were awful and the truth is also slightly exaggerated.
  • Throw the book at Carragher but also the Dad for driving without due care and attention.
  • Good stuff.
    And only because it's hopefully the last we'll hear of the Scouse pricks squeaky scally voice.
  • doesnt suprise me comes across as a complete wanker off the telly, the singing of munich throughout the game and afterwards was also equally as scummy, yet there the 1st to complain about fans being disrespectful.
  • “Goaded” not an acceptable excuse. Disgusting thing to do. Others sacked for less.