Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jamie Carragher

Comments

• Options
    Remember when Gerard knocked out a DJ because he played music that was not to his taste
  • Options

Not got the balls to resign.

You still cancelling your subscription Pete? :wink:
  • Options
    Put him in the stocks in the middle of Manchester Piccadilly.
  • Options
    He's on Sky News now almost in tears saying he's let his family down.

I'm not buying it. He's playing the sympathy card now, making out he's the victim.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

You know its bad when Joey Barton wades in on the side of good and righteousness.

i bet he did
  • Options
    I can never understand why spitting is considered acceptable whilst playing. Why can't they swallow any phlegm. Saw Roy Hodgson spit on the touchline on tv recently. No excuse for that and totally unnecessary.
  • Options

You know its bad when Joey Barton wades in on the side of good and righteousness.

Another scouser who's convinced himself that he's some sort of intellectual but just constantly talks nonsense. Becoming a familiar theme.

• Options

Vile from Carragher but the witch hunt is over the top. If he's supposedly apologised to the family in person and they've accepted it then that should be the end of it really

I have seen the quotes about apologising three or four times in a number of places, in a few it makes it seem like he is talking about his own family.
  • Options

I can never understand why spitting is considered acceptable whilst playing. Why can't they swallow any phlegm. Saw Roy Hodgson spit on the touchline on tv recently. No excuse for that and totally unnecessary.

Swallow phlegm! Yuk.
    I think you probably don't do any hard working sports.
  • Options

Swallow phlegm! Yuk.
    No I don't but you don't see other sports spitting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Good point.....you don't see Mo hocking out great lumps of Quorn infused flob when going round the track
  • Options
    Trying to fathom his stupidity. It is career over I suspect!
  • Options
    or Mark Spitz
  • Options
    I honestly couldn't give a shit if he spat at someone, its bloody gross don't get me wrong. But i bet the goading was much worse than just saying 2-1 and the person filming whilst driving is 100 times worse than a spit
  • Options

I get the point that others make about hard working sports, but watch a footballer before coming on as a sub, whilst the 4th official hold up the board, he bounces up and down a couple of times then spits, he fist bumps the player he’s replacing then spits, trots onto the pitch spits again, takes up his position and for good measure spits a couple of times. He has run about 20 yards and has lost half a pint of fluid in spittle. I’d always assumed it was like an old tom cat spraying his territory.
  • Options

Swallow phlegm! Yuk.
    As one who watches far too much sport according to She Who Must Be Obeyed I have to respectfully disagree.

There is plenty of spitting in other physically strenuous sports but footballers tend to attract rather more close up camera shots in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    LenGlover said:

Swallow phlegm! Yuk.
    As one who watches far too much sport according to She Who Must Be Obeyed I have to respectfully disagree.

There is plenty of spitting in other physically strenuous sports but footballers tend to attract rather more close up camera shots in my opinion.
    Quite a few of the American male golfers regularly spit in a sport you'd never expect to see it.
  • Options

Good point.....you don't see Mo hocking out great lumps of Quorn infused flob when going round the track

or lewis Hamilton
    Mo would never be able to swallow Hamilton in the first place.
  • Options

or lewis Hamilton
    Mo would never be able to swallow Hamilton in the first place.
    You'd like to see him try though wouldn't you?