Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Pope Resigns

Comments

• Options

He did make an appearance on TOTPs in 1973 with Jimmy Saville...

yes, in his other guise as Babs Lord in Pans People....
    Thanks Baldy. You've just decimated so many Thursday night fantasies.
  • Options
    he's just come to his senses and realises it's a load of old tosh
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    he's still in the hitler youth and has been lying about his age,
  • Options
  • Options
    I wonder whether people would be coming out with such innuendo if a distinguished Islamic figure resigned?

That said the Curbs and Appleton references did make me laugh.
  • Options
    JT said:

Fantastic!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I wonder whether people would be coming out with such innuendo if a distinguished Islamic figure resigned?

What mecca you think that?

• Options
    LenGlover said:

That said the Curbs and Appleton references did make me laugh.

I would make jokes if i understood the religion more, rather then having grown up in a christian dominated country, same reason why so many british stand up's make jokes about what they no, rather then blindly going in to something with no knowledge but sure if you wanna play that card. ;-)

• Options
    WSS said:

LenGlover said:

What mecca you think that?

Bingo!
  • Options
    ads said:

he's just come to his senses and realises it's a load of old tosh

"How come I'm the 'closest man to God', yet don't feel any different, can't hear the big guy talking, have no magical healing powers and haven't been able to invade any countries and demand they take on my religion?! I didn't sign up for this!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latest - Peter Odemwingie's car just been clamped in St Peter's Square.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Now THAT would get the thread closed...

• Options
    Once a deserter....

If there is no scandal personally, I can't really blame him at 85 for pulling a Murtaugh and basically saying he's too old for this s**t.
  • Options
    this should be on the 'looking for staff' thread, although no way would Nathan be able to afford the travel costs for the interview....
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Well stone me
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Well stone me
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    You know things are bad when God starts forcing senior management to take early retirement......
  • Options
    Holy smoke!
  • Options

Could also fit the "weird job descriptions" thread.

A well established global and religiously inclined multi-million dollar corporation with links to ancient Rome seeks dynamic new bigot for the role Chief Executive, Chairman and Pope.

No educational qualifications or experience outside the corporation is necessary but at least 70 years proven track record of hyprocrisy and hatred of fellow human beings is essential for this caring people-oriented role.

As an equal opportunity employer, the Roman Catholic Church welcomes applications from reformed Nazis, perverts and child abusers but obviously as a leading spiritual organisation, women, gay people and parents need not apply.

• Options

this should be on the 'looking for staff' thread, although no way would Nathan be able to afford the travel costs for the interview....

It will have to be run past HR first.
    The wording has to be correct being an equal opps employer where minorities are curently under represented.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably realised 85 is no age to still be believing in fairy tales.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Hold on a minute

Allah just think of some jokes for you
  • Options
    Theres a Mu'slim line between being funny and offensive
  • Options
    Operation Yewtree?
  • Options
    Think there busy at all those Church of England run foster care homes at present
  • Options
    i sense some catholic bite from nolly
  • Options
    Theories on the resignation from the office this morning: (Just for Fun)
    He's been found out as an undercover "sleeper" muslim" in a "homeland" style drama
    His real name isnt Benedict
    He lied about his GCSE's on his CV.
    He's failed on his choir boy KPI's
    He's read the Dan Browne books and thought that he had a point....

• Options
    edited February 2013
    due to him using swear words.

when the famous Tottenham Hotspur went to see him in Rome recently he apparently told them to "f*** off".
  • Options
    I was salesman of the year once, I sold the Pope a double bed.
  • Options