Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey back in Liverpool side.

124»

Comments

• Options

I do mate i may go to anfield and un roll a banner telling him to forget the clueless mickey victims and come home

Either that or stalk brentwood till he visits mum and kidnap him lol

Hahaha Sounds like a plan

• Options
    Tell him beware of fat bald bloke in the garden of his mums next door neighbour

Me and pete are good mates lol
  • Options
    You could pretend to be a buddha statue
  • Options
    Lol good plan
  • Options
    uncle said:

You could pretend to be a buddha statue

Did Buddha drop a few pounds recently then?
  • Options
    Oi oi stewie boy
  • Options
    lol.
  • Options
    Its a sad fact but a fact none the less that being famous had downsides. And one of those is that other people can slag you off but you have to keep quiet. The most reasonable people in the world will not be able to convince a stranger on social networking to change their mind, and the repucussions for a famous person are greater than those for a nobody. Either don't read the feedback or don't put yourself out there to encourage them. In no other business can you hope to slag off your customers and have a business left.
    And I'm not sure that being brought up to say whatever you think is actually a policy that is going to get you far in most walks of life.
  • Options
    He was brought up to be honest.... Not a bad policy in my book, and for a 20 year old I think he's got pretty far in life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uncle said:

He was brought up to be honest.... Not a bad policy in my book, and for a 20 year old I think he's got pretty far in life.

Honesty is good. You need to also add a bit of common sense & tact.

If I was introduced to someone that I thought was ugly, it's probably not a great idea to say "hello I'm pleased to meet you, but my aren't you ugly".
  • Options

uncle said:

Honesty is good. You need to also add a bit of common sense & tact.

If I was introduced to someone that I thought was ugly, it's probably not a great idea to say "hello I'm pleased to meet you, but my aren't you ugly".
    Maybe not, and to be fair he didn't do this when he was introduced to the Liverpool fans........ But if that ugly person started insulting you then you would be well within your rights to point out their lack of beauty.

• Options
    insults from a few and he slags off half the fans. Get real Uncle. With friends like you who needs enemies. Tell him to get his head down and concentrate on his football. Keeping any fans onside must help
  • Options
    "Get real"? "Tell him"? On who's authority do you have it that you can tell me what to do? Or for that matter, that I can tell a 21 year old man what to do? I not his "friend". You are looking at this as a football fan...... I'm not, so just for now you have your opinion and I'll have mine. Don't start to insult me though about friends and enemies.
  • Options
    I don't have any authority that is for certain. However I can have the opinion that he needs to get his head down and concentrate on the football and that is what people around him should be telling him. Perhaps my words were too strong and I didnt mean to insult you, so apolgies for that.
  • Options
    No worries
  • Options
    Offside.
  • Options
    Lary fecking hamsters on our board

You still up for the 16th mate
  • Options
    Hahaha Yes I will be there to look after you don't worry lol..... Pee off WSS you cheat!!!