Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Movies you've seen but shouldn't have

124»

Comments

• Options

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16_8l0yS-g

• Options
    The Piano
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Death Proof. Started well but 4 hours later when nothing's really happened you get some inexplicable kung fu nonsense and that's it. Thanks Tarantino. That's the only film I've ever thought, well I'm not getting that time back again.

No wait, Mamma Mia...
  • Options
    Glad the title of this thread states 'movies' because some of those mentioned are cheap and nasty tv movies and I wouldn't expect much from them.
  • Options

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16_8l0yS-g

I love how you see the shark flying towards it three times, no continuity ay all.
  • Options

Easy one this, first hour of Twilight on TV, while I did my best to ignore it and play Football Manager. Nothing happened. At all. There was a girl at a school and she spent an hour deciding there was something strange about the boy at school (when he was obviously a vampire).

Then they ran around in the words and he shouted at her that he was a vampire.

Then I made the Mrs switch it off.

did you get to the baseball bit? they can only play it when there is a thuderstorm because of how much noise they make when they hit the ball. only action in the whole film.
    No, missed that gem.
  • Options
    Megashark V's Crocosaurus was pure shit!

Shoot 'em up - Absolute gash. Clive Owen stabbing someone with a carrot then muttering 'you should eat your vegetables'. The ONLY good thing was Monica Bullushi, and she got them out.
  • Options
    Marley and me

why did i watch that fecking sad bstd film
  • Options
    Domestic Disturbance with John Travolta
  • Options

"Domestic Disturbance"...

LOL It sounds like a winner already.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Marley and me

why did i watch that fecking sad bstd film

I'm tearing up just at the mention of that sodding film.

Manly tears were shed.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Just didn't get it.

The film required a lot of understanding. However, since I had read the book and seen the BBC series I knew what was going on. For me, it was excellent.

• Options
    Too many to mention but up there at the top is Freddy Got Fingered. Heard it was horrible and still sat through it on DVD because I was watching with a friend. Scarred for a few days as I couldn't work out who was dumber, the people that made it or me for watching it. And I usually have an open mind about films I have read about before I see them. Pineapple Express was not a barrel of laughs either.
  • Options
    Fight club . I think I'm the only one who hated it.
  • Options
    Halloween 3, the one that doesn't feature Michael Myers. Load of old cack.
  • Options

Halloween 3, the one that doesn't feature Michael Myers. Load of old cack.

Spoiler Alert, now that's ruined. :-)
  • Options
    Dune. Was invited to a premiere by the insurers. All the cast and crew were there so it would have been rude to walk out. Long film as well. Absolutely dreadful
  • Options
    Pokemon The Movie
    Phonebooth

Both utter garbage.
  • Options
    'Jack Reacher' - Worst Film and worst bit of miscasting ever goes to Tom Cruise as the main character. Shame 'cos I love the Lee Child series of books.
  • Options
    The new Die Hard was poor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bruce doesn't like the new Die Hard. He even admitted he did it for the tax breaks.
  • Options
    wwtone said:

'Jack Reacher' - Worst Film and worst bit of miscasting ever goes to Tom Cruise as the main character. Shame 'cos I love the Lee Child series of books.

I've not read them but isn't the main character meant to be six and a half feet tall or something? I don't think even Daniel Day Lewis could Method Act himself into growing twelve inches taller...
  • Options
    True. Even the leading lady was taller than him !!!