Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Movies you've seen but shouldn't have

Young Adam with Ewen McGregor for me , only stayed in the cinema so as not to upset the Mrs but as we left she said "what a load of crap"

Comments

• edited February 2013
    Caravan of Courage - I think it was a Return of the Jedi spin off about ewoks. Terrible film only made funny by the fact that my dad fell asleep and my 5 year old brother got too hot and ended up watching most of the film in just his pants.

Also The Two Towers. Utter garbage without anything funny happening to redeem it.
  • My mum and dad's home movie.
  • Saw 2 god awful films when i first started seeing my missus. Parting Shots, a supposed comedy by Michael winner and a sci fi called Existence.
  • Horrible Bosses. Despite Jennifer Aniston poncing about in her smalls. It was AWFUL.
  • human centipeed.....
  • Can't remember what is was called but that Carry On film they made to try and revive the franchise. Sure it had Julian Clary in it. Proper crock of shit.
  • History Boys. Hostel 3. Any number of straight-to-DVD horror films.
  • Death at a Funeral. Recommended by a mate but didnt make me laugh once.
  • The Hostel films are all pony
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013
    Nazis at the Centre of the Earth.

Anything shown on SyFy after 8.30pm.
  • Actually any of the three most recent star wars films as well. Massive letdown.
  • Titanic (james cameron version). Total crap.
  • Mid 70's - Arabian nights. I thought it was about Ali Barbar and the 40 thieves
  • Nazis at the Centre of the Earth.

caught 10 mins of this at the weekend.........complete garbage.

to be honest when i saw the title of the thread i thought it was more about films you shouldn't have seen beacuse you were too young or whatever. I saw a couple of video nasties in the early 80's which have since been banned (cannibal holocaust being one of them).

• edited February 2013
    I Killed My Lesbian Wife, Hung Her on a Meat Hook, and Now I Have a Three-Picture Deal at Disney

This is actually a film
  • johnny73 said:

Titanic (james cameron version). Total crap.

Totally agree.

Would rather have gone down with the ship than watched that drivel.
  • Can't remember what is was called but that Carry On film they made to try and revive the franchise. Sure it had Julian Clary in it. Proper crock of shit.

Agree. Absolutely laugh free experience.
  • The Village - the only film I've ever been truly annoyed about paying to watch
  • The royal tenaunbams (or how ever you spell it)

Hostel 2 - just gore for no real reason.

Epic movie - worst film I've ever ever seen
  • Sponsored links:

• Any of the Scary movie franchise plus all the other parodies that company has done over the years, comedy at it's very worst.

• Cry Baby, stars Johnny Deep, Ricki Lake and a cameo from Iggy Pop, worst film I have ever seen, won't get that 85 mins back.
  • The Notebook.
    Was loaned to me by a colleague, who said it was an amazingly romantic film.
    I thought it was appallingly bad, and luckily, so did my wife.

If you've seen it, there's a bit where they're on a boat and they're talking about these birds who settle on the lake "...but then... these birds have to go back to where they're meant to be..." (or some other 'poignant' nonsense).
    When watching, my wife said, loudly, "WHAT A HEAVY-HANDED METAPHOR."
  • Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Just didn't get it.
  • Carry on Columbus..... turgid and seriously unfunny....

Carry on Columbus... truly awful movie...
  • Airplane.Only movie ive walked out on.
  • Really want to see "The Room" just so i can say i've seen it, supposed to be the worst film ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S9Ew3TIeVQ