Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chinese medical care

If you have minor health problems, or problems that have not been cured by seeing your GP, I have a Chinese friend that could offer alternative help. It's 3 hours within 1 week he coaches you, on your health. It's main purpose is to get rid of a certain man problem, a dysfunction.
It's not a hard sale so if you get improved results and are happy with the service you got, you pay him afterwards. You are not committed to anything money wise once he Starts coaching you. It offers other benefits to your health too

If you want more information or are intrigued, you can inbox me.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    Would this involve TCM, if so I'd stay well clear.
  • Options
    Traditional Chinese Medicine?

My knowledge is that it's organic compounds that the body does not reject, unlike drugs and vaccines.
  • Options
    I've seen plenty of TCM screw people up pretty badly.

A student two weeks ago could barely see her eyes puffed up so much, her mums response, oh it's ok it's natural.

A friend of mime was treated for a headache, she couldn't stop throwing up for about 10 days, but it was ok as the headache went..........

Each to their own but I don't trust the stuff.
  • Options
    Plenty of good stuff in tcm too though, stu

Liiike... Treating sprains and bruises and things....

Buuuut... Point taken on some of the treatments....

Still.... Anyone in need of help with this issue could well be worth checking out the op's friend....

Might end up drinking tiger manhood though :)
  • Options
    One of my assistants had a cold the other week, so she went to see the quack who literally raked the outside of her throat with some metal sticks, mental.

Yeah some of it deffo does work but some of it is proper mental as well.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

It's main purpose is to get rid of a certain man problem, a dysfunction.
    It's not a hard sale

Sounds like it is to me.
  • Options
    Me and Mrs Creeps saw a chinese doc, coz she was a worried about not conceiving after 2 years of trying, after acupunctre, pills made of tigers testicles and some smelly leafy type of medicine within 3 months she was pregnant! Our ying & yang were out of sync apparently! So in my humble opinion, it was a great experience
  • Options

Me and Mrs Creeps saw a chinese doc, coz she was a worried about not conceiving after 2 years of trying, after acupunctre, pills made of tigers testicles and some smelly leafy type of medicine within 3 months she was pregnant!

Would have been a lot easier to sleep with her.
  • Options
    True, seperate beds didn't help the situation
  • Options
    Is this the kinda thing that uses rhino horn and shark fins ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where we went, he had jars & jars all around the room of different things, pretty sure he would have had that too
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Pretty sure it is. Cruel f'ing mumbo jumbo.
  • Options

shine166 said:

Pretty sure it is. Cruel f'ing mumbo jumbo.
    100% agree, they may as well be using the witches brew from Macbeth.
  • Options
    Wouldnt trust that Chinese medicine as far I could throw it.
    Stick to homeopathy I say.
  • Options
    alternative medicine that works is called?
  • Options

alternative medicine that works is called?

Cannabis.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I don't know what it's like over here, but the whole industry sickens me. Reading of tiger testicles above is very worrying if that was in the UK.

I understand that it's 'traditional', that it's been done for many years and is a cultural thing, but there is no scientific basis for it and seemingly barely any animal species is safe. Supposedly sun bear bile stops headaches, tiger bone arthiritis, rhinos are good for erectile disfunction, red panda tails prevent divorces, elephant skin stops acne, leaf monkeys are an awesome aphrodisiac, turtles make you live longer, etc, etc.

Think how many people live in China and believe all that. Then with China developing as a superpower the problem's getting worse rather than better as more people have excess money.

And what will happen when the supplies have gone? They'll probably turn to modern medicine anyway, whilst forests and savannahs are left bare and without any animals to help spread seeds, and assist turning CO2 back into oxygen. Few subjects **** me off as much as this one.
  • Options
    Some people are going to have good and bad previous experiences.

What my friend offers is coaching certain exercises for you, and also some healthy tea to help with your immune, digestion and nerves.

The tea is disgusting but at least it's non addictive. It taste like boiled Brussels sprouts.

The Chinese medical shop in Bluewater is top notch.
  • Options
    People probably saw that episode of Africa a week ago about the rhinos.

It's not all the same thing you know, not all Chinese are disturbed and belong in medieval England.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Dave2l said:

People probably saw that episode of Africa a week ago about the rhinos.

It's not all the same thing you know, not all Chinese are disturbed and belong in medieval England.

I saw a couple but not that one. Ivory demand is also at the highest it's been for a while because of wealth, likewise the demand for pets.

They have a population of over 1 billion. Even a low percentage of that believing is enough to in the long term, wipe many species off the planet. In turn, you won't have herbivores or omnivores eating seeds then dropping them in new locations. Oxygen in the air will reach an all time low. Where will that leave us humans?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I doubt someone is going to inbox me as a stranger and tell me they have erectile dysfunction and want my Chinese friend to help them.

My advert is out there though.
  • Options
    One in ten men have erectile dysfunction at some point. 89 logged onto CL at the moment. you know who you are ;0)
  • Options
    Junk Science.
  • Options

One in ten men have erectile dysfunction at some point. 89 logged onto CL at the moment. you know who you are ;0)

Think you can safely rule me out, SHG.

• Options
    I boycott everything chinese. their animal abuse is disgusting, bear bile farms and the near extinction of the black rhino because of some ridiculously stupid notion that the horn of the rhino contains some cure for piles or some other pathetic ailment? kill them all I say.
  • Options
    Steady now

Xenophobia?
  • Options
    People in Hong Kong have the 3rd highest life expectancy throughout the world. Japan are 1st, UK 23rd.
  • Options
    Hong Kong isn't china, just saying.
  • Options
    We tried all the alternative medicine centuries ago, along with everything else. The stuff that worked we kept and called 'medicine'.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

People in Hong Kong have the 3rd highest life expectancy throughout the world. Japan are 1st, UK 23rd.

But - males at birth - in china life expectancy of 72 years; in the uk 78 years. Take into account they they have a better diet than us and don't get blitzed on booze, (not sure about smoking though) and don't have Scots in their statistics, I'd suggest you might be better sticking with conventional western health care!