Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

There's something about Powelly

124»

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:

Bump.....

Sorry just thought some of the sentiments in here could be extended a little more, as it was only last Tuesday/Wednesday afterall......

Oh don't be silly, those were just flukes, we've all seen the truth, Powell is incompetent, etc, etc... [I should add I am joking as senses of humour seem to vanish after we lose...]
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

cafctom said:

Bump.....

Sorry just thought some of the sentiments in here could be extended a little more, as it was only last Tuesday/Wednesday afterall......

Oh don't be silly, those were just flukes, we've all seen the truth, Powell is incompetent, etc, etc... [I should add I am joking as senses of humour seem to vanish after we lose...]
    No more than senses of reality seem to dissapear after we win.
  • Options
    The point being, don't come to this site looking for sense!
  • Options
    Not sure we should take the emotion out of defeat... show me a good loser and I show you a loser!
    Some interesting points on the threads for both games but not sure there are too many answers for next season... more later perhaps?
  • Options
    Not putting my charlton beer goggles on just yet because the jury is still out for me!! Too many mistakes at moment and not learning by the mistakes quickly!! He is still not seen why we are losing at home or fixed the problem, and in my eyes not even close to fixing the problem so yes i love powell as a great charlton player but as a manager not seen it yet at this level!
  • Options
    I haven't read this thread - apologies - but I would like to request that the title is changed to "There's something about Sir Chris Powell".

I don't particularly care for the moniker myself, but I know how it winds people up.
    :o)
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I haven't read this thread - apologies - but I would like to request that the title is changed to "There's something about Sir Chris Powell".

I don't particularly care for the moniker myself, but I know how it winds people up.
    :o)

STOP IT OFF_IT - I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO GET EXCITED! :-)

Chrissy obviously got the message at the weekend - no bloody excitement in that match.
  • Options
    I reiterate...

When the going gets tough n'all that..

We would be mad to get rid imo.

Back to your moaning and groaning please.

• Options
    Powell if given time and full support has the potential to take this club forward, lets give it to him. He rebuilt a squad and got it to work to near record breaking levels straight away, class pu and simple. He will be a legend with that bit of luck we all need.