Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Parker

Comments

• Options
    iainment said:

Kap10 said:

Shame too good for the championship.

QPR or Scotty?

• Options
    done very well, Downham lad
  • Options
    Take a pay cut Scott and come back and help us out for a season
  • Options
    Good luck to SP, he always put in 100% for us although he's not in the same class as Sandro. Could never understand why he gets the ball and runs around in a circle with it before distributing but hey, works his nuts off.
  • Options
    oh and dont be at all surprised if Defoe follows him.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

oh and dont be at all surprised if Defoe follows him.

both Parker & Defoe are still on the England team finges aren't they?

surely other Prem teams would take a punt on them.
  • Options
    ...imagine Parker and Defoe back in our side now!
  • Options
    Defoe was never in our side to start with.

• Options
    both would be Charltonised within 2 weeks.
  • Options
    At least its not palace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nolly said:

Elephant. He went to Haberdashers Aske's and was banned from the interhouse football, unlike the Wright-Phillips brothers.
  • Options

nolly said:

Elephant. He went to Haberdashers Aske's and was banned from the interhouse football, unlike the Wright-Phillips brothers.
    Banned ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

nolly said:

Banned ?
    He was too good.
  • Options
    Parker definitely has lost a step recently from what I've seen but should be too good for the Championship still.
  • Options

se9addick said:

nolly said:

Banned ?
    He was too good.
    Did he come from nowhere and question Powell in 87 out of his first 102 posts in two days?
  • Options
    I would LOVE it if QPR didn't go back up
  • Options
    Off_it said:

se9addick said:

nolly said:

Banned ?
    He was too good.
    Did he come from nowhere and question Powell in 87 out of his first 102 posts in two days?
    I think it was just 76 posts.
  • Options

Off_it said:

se9addick said:

nolly said:

Banned ?
    He was too good.
    I think it was just 76 posts.
    I stand corrected.

I look forward to Ronny's next incarnation. Let's hope he ups his game this time, otherwise it's just too easy to spot.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Wasted talent. His move to Chelsea was a huge mistake.

he's made the very most of his talent with a variety of top class premier clubs and with England. He's come a long way from being the 'McDonalds Wonder Kid'. He went to Chelsea just before José signed all the superstars and he was somewhat bypassed. The fact that other managers have paid top dollar for his services speaks for itself.
  • Options
    Surely he could find a PL club, someone like Stoke or Norwich?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Norwich was the first club to come to my mind for some reason.
  • Options

iainment said:

he's made the very most of his talent with a variety of top class premier clubs and with England. He's come a long way from being the 'McDonalds Wonder Kid'. He went to Chelsea just before José signed all the superstars and he was somewhat bypassed. The fact that other managers have paid top dollar for his services speaks for itself.
    I think he could have done so much better if he'd stayed with us and gone at the end of the season he left. To a more stable setting than Chelsea.
    He only averages about 20 games a season and that's not just down to injuries but being at the wrong clubs to suit his way of playing. He should have been a fixture in the England team.
    But I'm sure he's not complaining.

• Options
    Bloke who told me he was going to QPR has also said that Fulham are in for him now as well

I shall refrain from posting any more 'rumours' in case i turn into Acworth!
  • Options
    iainment said:

iainment said:

I think he could have done so much better if he'd stayed with us and gone at the end of the season he left. To a more stable setting than Chelsea.
    He only averages about 20 games a season and that's not just down to injuries but being at the wrong clubs to suit his way of playing. He should have been a fixture in the England team.
    But I'm sure he's not complaining.

I recall that he was injured in a pre season for CAFC against Welling years ago .. you know what ? ... I don't think that he ever FULLY got over that one
  • Options

I'm sure he could but they're probably offering less wages than QPR!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Shall we all have a whip round? To return to his beloved charlton would surely be too tempting for him and he would gladly accept the same wages as Danny Green...............
  • Options

Norwich was the first club to come to my mind for some reason.
    He want on loan there when he was with us. Came back a different player.

• Options

I'm sure he could but they're probably offering less wages than QPR!!!
    I also wouldn't underestimate the lure of staying in London.
  • Options
    He will go QPR to play for Arry. He knows his England days are pretty numbered.
  • Options
    Could've been a shoe in replacement for Viera or Keane if he would have waited 6 months. Because of that I've seen most of what he's done as not fulfilling his potential, apart from being England skipper.