Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul John Hodgson RIP

Comments

• Options
    He will Always will be a Charlton legend RIP
  • Options
    I met Paul a few times, Charlton through and through and a great guy - RIP. Thoughts are with his family and friends.
  • Options
    You've done your old mate proud with that tribute masicat.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP Paul
  • Options
    RIP fella.
  • Options
    Great tribute.

R.I.P
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Grew up in St Pauls Cray myself but didn't know him just a few years older i think. Lovely tribute
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP, our thoughts are with family and friends.
  • Options
    A very touching tribute Masicat....I didn't know him personally but he sounded a great guy.....RIP Sir, condolences to his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP....Lovely tribute that.
  • Options
    I'm blown away by the response on here. Paul would love it, always serves to remind me why I support this Football club.
  • Options
    (I'm sure I must of known him, I grew up in the 60's/70's in Beddington Road, St Pauls Cray).

Nice tribute masicat.

RIP.
  • Options

RIP

• Options

(I'm sure I must of known him, I grew up in the 60's/70's in Beddington Road, St Pauls Cray).

Nice tribute masicat.

RIP.

I was Mickleham. You must know John Capp, Vic Walker etc?
  • Options
    So sad to lose a good friend .. RIP 'Bomber'
  • Options
    RIP

great tribute in the OP
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    masicat said:

Nice tribute masicat.

RIP.

I was Mickleham. You must know John Capp, Vic Walker etc?
    I was Ringshall Road born in 1964 moved to Chelsfield in 1978 before moving to Cambridgeshire in 1986.
    My best mate works for Walkers (Old Capp Walker) Alan Walker is his brother in law. Any link?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant tribute to your mate. I grew up in St. Paul's Cray (Petersham Drive). Wonder if you are your mate went to Midfield or Walsingham Secondary School's. RIP he really sounded a great bloke!
  • Options
    Yes, as others have already said - a very moving tribute. Very sorry for your loss.

RIP
  • Options
    Capp Walker was started by Rob Capp and Alan Walker many years ago. Both Alan and Rob are good friends of Paul. I believe Alan bought Rob out many years ago. John Capp is Robs brother.
    We all went to Leesons Hill and then Midfield/Walsingham. Paul was there from 1965 until 1968.
  • Options
    RIP - always sad to lose fellow Addicks
  • Options
    masicat said:

Capp Walker was started by Rob Capp and Alan Walker many years ago. Both Alan and Rob are good friends of Paul. I believe Alan bought Rob out many years ago. John Capp is Robs brother.
    We all went to Leesons Hill and then Midfield/Walsingham. Paul was there from 1965 until 1968.

I went to Leesons hill from infants/primary 1967-74

My Mate Andy's sister Maria is married to Alan Walker small world never ceases to amaze me, shame to learn all this under such sad circumstances

• Options
    Very sad. RIP Paul.
  • Options
    RIP fellow Addick
  • Options
    Nice Tribute Masciat Sorry ot hear aboutyour friend
  • Options
    Just found out day off work today , paul was a good friend and a great boss he will be missed by everyone that knew him
  • Options
    Could someone post a photo in case we recognise him from games.

Ta