Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors - ALL WINNERS PLEASE READ & REPLY***

Comments

• Suzy - for those of us lucky enough to have been drawn as winners for the POTY dinner places, is there anything you need us to do in terms of providing details etc?

Many thanks.
  • edited April 2013
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="C.Walsh'sLoveChild"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="PL54">CWLC is not going again is he - surely to god !</blockquote>

Unfortunately not. It was fixed this year so i didn't win. </blockquote>

They'd give him a Testimonial if he went again

:-)
  • I look forward to seeing the winners there. I will be on Danny Hollands table as I sponsor his home shirt.
  • I just need full real names of the winners if I dont have them already. From the info I have just need the full real names of: @bigstemarra and @letthegoodtimesroll and I need first name of @threadkiller only have surname and initial.
    Thanks, I'll let you know details of the evening asap.
  • Hello
    Can anyone help me with the real names of @bigstemarra and @letthegoodtimesroll please?

• For the dinner:

Those on Michael Morrison's and Chris Solly's tables need to arrive at 6.15pm

The rest of you on Hamer's, Wiggins', Pritchard's, Stephens', Jackson's & Holland's tables need to arrive at 6.45pm.

Those that have won shirts. @curb_it will help me out here - but can you confirm if you want your shirt signed on the night by all players so that it can be arranged by the winner's that are sitting on the tables?

Thanks
    Suz
  • Thanks Suzi... do Morro's and Solly's have a pre-dinner vetting process to get through then? ;-)
  • It would seem that way! not sure how it's worked out like that - but it does seem odd!
  • edited April 2013
    bump

@afkabartram do you know how i can get in touch with either of the 2 above? I have emailed and inboxed? if anyone else sees them online - can you point them in my direction please?! ta
  • Suzi - I am in contact with our delegates on Holland's table re the shirt.

Thanks.

Out of interest (for anyone who knows) are the players up for signing at the POTY awards as well ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Who's Online 145

bigstemarra
  • hmmm.... does he not want to know he's a winner? right - updating the title time!

@afkabartram
  • He's just inboxed me saying he does nt talk to females online as he's not sure who's who and that I can have his prize instead
  • PL54 said:

Suzi - I am in contact with our delegates on Holland's table re the shirt.

Thanks.

Out of interest (for anyone who knows) are the players up for signing at the POTY awards as well ?

Normally the players are happy to sign anything (within reason....) at the POTY PL.

• I've heard from letthegoodtimesroll - just @bigstemarra to confirm!!!!
  • @stonemuse

The meal for 4 in legends that you won is for the Bristol City game. Please confirm that you are ok with that, and that you can pick the passes up before the game?
  • @stonemuse

The meal for 4 in legends that you won is for the Bristol City game. Please confirm that you are ok with that, and that you can pick the passes up before the game?

Is it breakfast given the 12:45 kick off?
  • I'm finding out the details....
  • Arrival time is 11am!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can I just check that everyone that is attending the dinner - can actually make the dinner if you havent already confirmed?

It is next Thursday 2nd May and if you're on Morrison or Solly's table you need to arrive at 6.15pm and if you're on anyone elses table you need to arrive at 6.45pm.

I've given the club your names - except for those that I am waiting for.

Tonight I will be re-drawing for 1 perhaps 2 of the places at the dinner so keep your eyes peeled tomorrow as you may still be in with a chance.

Please can you read the list of winners on page 2 if you haven't already and make contact with each other with regards to getting shirts signed etc.....!?

If you have won a dinner place - you WILL NOT receive a shirt as well.
  • Dinner winenrs please confirm attendance:

Johnnie Jackson's table = @bigfatpete
    Johnnie Jackson's table = @falconwood
    Michael Morrison's table = @letthegoodtimesroll
    Michael Morrison's table = @sandlerr001
    Chris Solly's table = @delroofer
    Chris Solly's table = @bigstemerra
    Rhoys Wiggins' table = @lancashirelad
    Rhoys Wiggins' table = @wss
    Bradley Pritchard's table = @brunello
    Bradley Pritchard's table = @rufusisadogsname
    Danny Holland's table = @ashfordaddick
    Danny Holland's table = @threadkiller
    Ben Hamer's table = @lancashirelass
    Ben Hamer's table = @isawleaburnscore
  • I'm in!
  • Suzi/Curb_It, confirmed as attending (Hamer's table), I believe you have my real name already (assume from my bank transfer to pay the sponsorship back in August).

Thanks very much for all the hard work in organising - let me know chosen poison and I'd like to bring you a bottle of something the Saturday of the last home game if possible?
  • Yep, I will be there, anyone going for a beer/coke beforehand? Is bartrams open again like last time?
  • Will be there. Cheers.
  • Will I be picking up an award for doziest sod of the year? :/

Have just inboxed you, Suzie. Thanks ever so much for this and sorry to you and any others (soz Afka) that have been trying to get in touch. It will take a hell of a lot of organising, but I'll be there!

Hopefully, I'll find my brain before next Thursday! Now where did I last see it.....
  • The Lass and I will be there, getting the fast camel from the north and hotel booked in Greenwich.
  • Yes I'll be there. Assume from the fact I haven't been chased that you have all the details you need from me?

Cheers,

Andy