Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Charlton Life Shirt Sponsors - ALL WINNERS PLEASE READ & REPLY***

Comments

• Options
    About to walk in mate!
  • Options
    Ah I have just left!!!!
  • Options
    Story of my life lol
  • Options
    See you there!
  • Options
    Just got home. What a great evening and what an approachable and accomodating team we have. How they managed to sign every autograph, pose for for every picture and have a conversation with everyone that wanted one is beyond me.
    More details to follow.
  • Options
    delroofer said:

Just got home. What a great evening and what an approachable and accomodating team we have. How they managed to sign every autograph, pose for for every picture and have a conversation with everyone that wanted one is beyond me.
    More details to follow.

Were you watching the Europa League games?
  • Options
    No TVs were on in in the restaurant.
    Keith Peacock was doing a booksigning (his book was given out to all who attended) and the players and management were available all evening.
  • Options
    What a great bunch of lads one and all.
  • Options
    Great night and nice to put a face to few CL regulars. The players were a genuine nice set of lads, albeit they are getting younger by the year!!
  • Options
    Glad you all had a good.night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like a good night was had by all.
  • Options
    Well jell
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Towie lover
  • Options
    brilliant evening, thanks to those who made it possible.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Glad it was a fun evening and that you all got your gifts!
  • Options

Sounds like a good night was had by all.

I think every player signed your shirt, it is safely with ravi who will arrange with Suzi about getting it to you. Was a really good night, we had danny haynes on the table with JJ.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Quality night well done to everyone at the club and Suzi for making it happen, it seemed there was a real unity among the players -(sorry I-saw -leaburn-score for waffling so much you almost missed your stop!) and nice to meet you Lancashire Lass
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thank you Suzi for taking the time out to organise this event,it's very much appreciated. I had a very good evening.

I can't praise the players high enough, no real egos and all very approachable. The players all stayed close to their tables and were very happy to talk about any old shit and sign everything thrown at them. They just seemed a really good bunch of fellas.

Met a few CL too, again all good people. Well done to Charlton
  • Options
    @suzisausage Shall I meet you tomorrow to collect the gnome or would you rather leave it till another day?
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Quality night well done to everyone at the club and Suzi for making it happen, it seemed there was a real unity among the players -(sorry I-saw -leaburn-score for waffling so much you almost missed your stop!) and nice to meet you Lancashire Lass

haha no problem! Good to chat to you and a fair few other lifers like Lancashire lad and lass, delroofer, lordromford, rufusisadogsname and others. Still struck this morning by the unity and personality the squad has. Thanks a lot to @suzisausage and all the others for your efforts I think it is fair to say everyone had a great time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As Suzi didn't go to the dinner I hope she pops to the pub to get some free drinks off you lot for organising all of that.

Well done and thanks Suzi. I know you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

As Suzi didn't go to the dinner I hope she pops to the pub to get some free drinks off you lot for organising all of that.

Well done and thanks Suzi. I know you enjoyed it!

Name the drink @suzisausage! I dont think you'd have any shortage of offers at the bar!
  • Options
    Glad you all had a good time. Will be in the liberal tomorrow at 12 for 1/2 hour before the game. Last minute decision to go so will pop in for a quick one.

Should have the gnome then too!
  • Options
    Cheers Suzi, i'll cut the grass in preparation of his arrival!
  • Options
    Where are the photos?
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Forget the dinner , what are you going to call the gnome Mart? :-0

• Options

mart77 said:

Forget the dinner , what are you going to call the gnome Mart? :-0

I was going to go with Suzi but that might be hard seeing as it's a boy. I'll probably go with Sir Chris or failing that start a 'Name the Gnome' thread! :0)
  • Options

Where are the photos?

Here's a couple...
    First one with Pritch is me and Rufusisadogsname.

• Options

Where are the photos?

Here's a couple...

Cheers mate! Nice editing on your photo with Sir Chris ;)
  • Options

Where are the photos?

Here's a couple...

Cheers mate! Nice editing on your photo with Sir Chris ;)
    Oi!! That was a secret!!
    ;-)