Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

people at the game

Comments

• So does anyone actually have a photo of the directors box today?
  • So does anyone actually have a photo of the directors box today?

Yes I will post it later.
  • So could be North Koreans, missile silos behind the Jimmy Seed? The Muppets, well we've seen plenty of them over the years! Or the Clangers, in which case where do we play the Soup Dragon?

look forward to the photo evidence.
  • Chris Coleman, the Wales Manager was there. TJ was not and neither were any arabs.
  • edited March 2013
    I forgot to mention that Barnie Razell was also there
  • Chris Coleman, the Wales Manager was there. TJ was not and neither were any arabs.

Don't think he would be happy looking at the two welsh players for Bolton ! Both sent off!
    Hopefully he noticed wiggins
  • Sponsored links:

Ray Wilkins?
  • edited March 2013
    Paul Elliott in there again?
  • Where's Wally?

Looks like Razil, big red & white scarf 3 rows up & slightly to the left of the orange jacketed lady steward.....

• Thats right sitting next to Steve Bradshaw and just in front of Michael Slater.
  • Thats right sitting next to Steve Bradshaw and just in front of Michael Slater.

He change
  • Martin Prothero standing on his own and yes, certainly looks like Elliott on the back wall.

Who else are we looking for Pouso??
  • Paul Elliott sitting with Roger Goodsiff M.P and the Leader of Greenwich Council
  • So far I've spotted Richard Murray, David White, Michael Slater, Chris Coleman, jim Davidson, Chris Parkes, Derek Ufton, Andy Lopata, Captain Birdseye, Chaka Khan and something that looks like a bear! Plus an extraordinary number of tartan rugs.

So, who exactly are we looking for?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2013
    Is it Lionel you're looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ILDFp5DGA
  • edited March 2013
    Barney Rubble? Feck me I'll have to re-think the scenarios here....
  • Paul Elliot next to 2 politicians.
  • I can't see any of Beds pics?
  • Off_it said:

So far I've spotted Richard Murray, David White, Michael Slater, Chris Coleman, jim Davidson, Chris Parkes, Derek Ufton, Andy Lopata, Captain Birdseye, Chaka Khan and something that looks like a bear! Plus an extraordinary number of tartan rugs.

I noticed Chaka Khan also !
  • Wiggins wouldn't have done himself any harm today in front of Coleman
  • Off_it said:

So far I've spotted Richard Murray, David White, Michael Slater, Chris Coleman, jim Davidson, Chris Parkes, Derek Ufton, Andy Lopata, Captain Birdseye, Chaka Khan and something that looks like a bear! Plus an extraordinary number of tartan rugs.

So there we have it. Andy Lopata is the new owner.
  • Why didn't coleman bring Charlotte Jackson?
  • Wiggins for Wales after today.
  • Doh if I'd only realised Mr Slater was right behind me. :)

Myself and Serious were there at the very kind invitation of RM, i was yelling quite a bit during the second half, not sure if its the done thing (oops).