Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

people at the game

1235»

Comments

• DRF said:

seth plum said:

DRF said:

seth plum said:

You what? This is surely not true that Jimenez was at Brighton.
    We blimmin played Brighton last Tuesday, he could've gone to see HIS club play there then!
    So instead of going to see if his club were doing any good, and getting points to survive, he chooses to go to Brighton v Leicester? Like it'd been so long since Tuesday he had to do some serious catching up with mates down there!?
    No way was our joint owner at the AMEX Saturday rather than being at the Valley, it is all total fabrication.

Do you adopt this 'think the worst' attitude to everything or is it reserved for rumours about our directors?
    Not to everything. Anyway what does it matter to you?

So angry.
    I'm afraid you've lost me.

• I've heard a rumour that someone's heard a rumour.
  • Curbishley 14/1
  • Simonsen said:

Dave Courtney, celebrity criminal, was at the Leeds game.

Is he coming on the board? Should liven the place up a bit....
    I said I'M taking the penalty, YOU SLAAAAAAGGGGG!
  • Hi guys,

Basically I could get in potentially big trouble revealing so give me time.

Dont just want to reveal as its been done so many times on here.

How could you get in trouble if the people were on full view in the directors box?

You have been watching too much James Bond mate.
  • If that really is Chaka Khan then I feel for you......(because I love you)
  • Look at me. I know something you don't. Look at me.
  • Is Chaka Khan buying us or what?
  • I heard it was Chaka Demus
  • And his Pliers
  • Sponsored links:

• Mildly concerned with the frequency Paul Elliot appears a fixture.

Was non plussed regarding the liklihood of him gaining greater involvement, but that.Rufus.business has completely discredited him imo
  • Off_it said:

Look at me. I know something you don't. Look at me.

Yep agreed. Coo eeee look at me.
  • Off_it said:

Look at me. I know something you don't. Look at me.

Alright Offy, you've got my attention... now spill, what do you know? What's your source?

• Anything? If you were worried about posting what you know then why start the thread? Attention seeking, to put it mildly. I worry for you if this is how you occupy yourself.
  • Did anyone notice the helicopter that went over the ground twice on Saturday? Blatantly carrying the new investors who wanted a birds eye view of the action.
  • Did anyone notice the helicopter that went over the ground twice on Saturday? Blatantly carrying the new investors who wanted a birds eye view of the action.

Two different helicopters = lots of potential investors!

• Or Two Helicopters (formerly known as Two Sheds) now he's a Gold billionaire?! ;-)
  • totally honest here - I thought something may have been going on on Saturday. Came in via Batrams Gate and down to steps to the East Stand and saw to blokes in dark suits milling around - they weren't stewards or anything like that and having been in the boardroom last season I thought they looked familiar. At the time it seemed that they could have been showing someone around the ground as there didn't seem to be any other reason why they should be lurking around the back of the East Stand....
  • totally honest here - I thought something may have been going on on Saturday. Came in via Batrams Gate and down to steps to the East Stand and saw to blokes in dark suits milling around - they weren't stewards or anything like that and having been in the boardroom last season I thought they looked familiar. At the time it seemed that they could have been showing someone around the ground as there didn't seem to be any other reason why they should be lurking around the back of the East Stand....

They were The Feds looking for Red Division.

Nipped out from the exec boxes to sneak a fag maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

DOH ! Collecting POTY votes of course !

• this picture also taken that day, promoting the clubs hospitality..

;)

• Trust secret conflab going on there : - )
  • 'helping promote cafc hospitality'