Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

people at the game

Comments

• Beckboy said:

Again please..all will become clear

Well what's it all about then? .Theres a picture of the directors box up on the vid and pic thread of yesterday's game
    Now spill the beans ;-)

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/54349/charlton-v-leeds-united-6-4-13-photos-plus-penalty-shout-video#latest
    I can't see Jiminez there, 2nd week running, can see Varney there, can't see Slater. I'm going to guess and say TJ has been brought out

Can't be Peter Varney. He was there yesterday - but in his usual seat in the Lower West!
  • neither TJ or Michael Slater were there yesterday,
  • What is this Paul Elliott thing ?
  • He was at Brighton

Mates with Poyet.
  • He was at Brighton

Jiminez was at Brighton ??

• He was at Brighton

Mates with Poyet.
    Aren't they neighbours somewhere like Pratt's Bottom ? ( honest injun !)

• You what? This is surely not true that Jimenez was at Brighton.
    We blimmin played Brighton last Tuesday, he could've gone to see HIS club play there then!
    So instead of going to see if his club were doing any good, and getting points to survive, he chooses to go to Brighton v Leicester? Like it'd been so long since Tuesday he had to do some serious catching up with mates down there!?
    No way was our joint owner at the AMEX Saturday rather than being at the Valley, it is all total fabrication.
  • I think he's saying Jimenez was at Brighton v Charlton not Brighton v Leicester.
  • He was at Brighton

Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturer of dairy products.
  • Sponsored links:

• Riviera said:

He was at Brighton

Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturer of dairy products.
    Shut up big nose.

• seth plum said:

You what? This is surely not true that Jimenez was at Brighton.
    We blimmin played Brighton last Tuesday, he could've gone to see HIS club play there then!
    So instead of going to see if his club were doing any good, and getting points to survive, he chooses to go to Brighton v Leicester? Like it'd been so long since Tuesday he had to do some serious catching up with mates down there!?
    No way was our joint owner at the AMEX Saturday rather than being at the Valley, it is all total fabrication.

Do you adopt this 'think the worst' attitude to everything or is it reserved for rumours about our directors?
  • Here - I've spotted Wally, Bill Gates, Lucan, Hitler and Shergar and that's without looking too hard! ..........................or trying to hard to make it look realistic!

The bloke behind Shergar looks like he's cracking on off.
  • DRF said:

seth plum said:

Do you adopt this 'think the worst' attitude to everything or is it reserved for rumours about our directors?
    Not to everything. Anyway what does it matter to you?

• Bryan Kinsey is there though, next to Chaka. And Derek Ufton is in the row behind.
  • So is this a case of who isn't there rather than who is?

Someone help me out here.
  • the bass player in UB40 isn't there.
  • Can you please take a picture of the directors box. Will explain later.

Spill the beans then
  • edited April 2013
    Is this all a wind up?
  • Looks like it or he has a different meaning to "later" than we do.
    odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dave Courtney, celebrity criminal, was at the Leeds game.

at least he's supporting his local team ;-)
  • edited April 2013
    Macronate - Is that not Earl near the bottom right?
  • edited April 2013
  • Macronate - Is that not Earl near the bottom right?

if you mean the fella in the flat cap, my mistake, he is there.

• Hi guys,

Basically I could get in potentially big trouble revealing so give me time.

Dont just want to reveal as its been done so many times on here.
  • Curbs , Kanu or Matt Holland then

Is he coming on the board? Should liven the place up a bit....
  • Hi guys,

Basically I could get in potentially big trouble revealing so give me time.

Dont just want to reveal as its been done so many times on here.

clue's there somewhere, Swiss watch making company?

• seth plum said:

DRF said:

seth plum said:

Not to everything. Anyway what does it matter to you?

So angry.