Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm absolutely speechless

Just listening to a Cardiff fan on Talksport.

Tonight was his sons 4th game he has been to.

His son is 3 weeks old.

I genuinely don't know whether to laugh.or cry

Comments

• Options
    is that legal?
  • Options
    Well, what else is there to do in Cardiff on a Tuesday?
  • Options

Just listening to a Cardiff fan on Talksport.

Tonight was his sons 4th game he has been to.

His son is 3 weeks old.

I genuinely don't know whether to laugh.or cry

Clearly a glory hunter then.

• Options
    Start 'em young thats what i say.
  • Options
    I think that it's genuinely sad. Why on earth would you?

You can't celebrate properly and your nipper will never know any different. Pointless.
  • Options
    speaking of baby's one of my best mates and Charlton fan is up the hospital now in the process of delivering the newest addick (and ginger?) on the planet just in time for the wolves game saturday... PUSH!!!
  • Options
    which he means he first took his son when he was literally a few days old. Why?

And why would the mum let him?!
  • Options
    So his son has been home and away and is 3 weeks, mental, what must the mother say!
  • Options
    Fans must love the crying!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My little lad is nearly 10 months old and there's no way I could take him to the football even now, let alone at a few days! Sorry but that's pretty disgraceful.
  • Options
    Thought I saw him crawling on the pitch at the end...............
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

So his son has been home and away and is 3 weeks, mental, what must the mother say!

They have had 4 home games this month so he might not have taken him away..........yet!

• Options
    Fair play - in that part of the world there's a lot of pressure for young lads to get into egg chasing. You have to do what you have to do.
  • Options
    I heard that fella on the way back but there are some holes on his story.

He said that was the kids 4th game, and then said the Forest home game was his first. That was Saturday!

Still, I would not be wanting to take a 3 week old to any game. Too soon.
  • Options
    Some people don't deserve to have kids
  • Options
    pork_pie said:

Some people don't deserve to have kids

so it was a baby goat, i thought they preferred sheep
  • Options
    He's clearly lying
  • Options
    Very strange.
  • Options
    The 'new' baby was called Jack.

No way a Cardiff fan would call his son Jack. It would be like a Charlton fan calling his son Nigel.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I dont believe it.
  • Options
    He Probably took him last night so they could say he was there. They haven't been in the top Flight for 50 years and they Probably took some photos of father and son on a huge night for the club.

The rest of the games he brought him to were Probably à case of the wife saying 'you can't go because we have just had a baby' in which he replies ' i'll take him with me then'.

Don't see the harm at all.
  • Options
    He said his wife, mother in law and other kids were with him, and he had the baby strapped to his front.

Can't see any reason why he would lie. Just can't believe the crowd noise could do anything but harm at that age.
  • Options
    Christ, it was hard enough taking my daughter to WHL when she was 6yo let alone 3wks old. Thats mental.
  • Options
    Sounds like a wind-up
  • Options
    Child abuse frankly. Must have been ridiculously distressing for the poor thing.
  • Options
    Don't know what's worse?
    Taking a 3 month old or the mother-in- law.
  • Options
    Are people here on a wind up, or what?

The bloke took the baby to a football match, not a bloody sex orgy or a get-square in Rwanda.

Sure, most on here wouldn't do it, doesn't make the bloke some kind of child abuser FFS.
  • Options
    The young lad will remember last night for the rest of his life!!! ;o)
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Baaaaaah! Sorry couldn't resist it.