Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves v Blackburn - who would you rather go down?

If it was a straight fight between Wolves and Blackburn who would you rather see relegated and why?

Comments

• Options
    Wolves, feel really sorry for Blackburn fans with the owners.
  • Options
    Blackburn.
    Hopefully 2 of Barnsley/Blackburn/Hudders go.

Wolves and Pboro are both away days i'd rather keep.
  • Options
    cafcdan18 said:

Wolves, feel really sorry for Blackburn fans with the owners.

My thoughts exactly!
  • Options
    Wolves, I do feel a bit sorry for Blackburn fans. Does anyone know if the rumour about the Venkys not knowing teams could get relegated from the Prem league is true?
    Also, did Wolves really need that extra stand?
  • Options
    Both ideally, But Wolves just about stay up as its an easy journey from Shropshire
  • Options
    Tough one, I think Wolves would be funnier.
  • Options
    Blackburn. Have no sympathy for the owners whatsoever and little more for the fans, on account of how a mindless minority treated Steve Keen.
  • Options
    Are we not allowed to choose both?
  • Options

Are we not allowed to choose both?

No

• Options
    Blackburn. They bought a title and need to go down to serve as a warning to others. Wolves have had this crap already in the 80s.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wolves. Without a shadow.
  • Options
    So I make the current score Wolves 5 Blackburn 4. Seems we are divided on this one!
  • Options
    In which case, can I say "Wolves" again?
  • Options
    wolves as blackburn is a shorter drive for me.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Wolves, I do feel a bit sorry for Blackburn fans. Does anyone know if the rumour about the Venkys not knowing teams could get relegated from the Prem league is true?

Apparently so. Seems they thought it was a franchise like in the IPL cricket
  • Options
    I would also prefer Wolves to go down
  • Options
    Blackburn just shade it.Those clowns were third i think when steve kean was sacked.And its not just the venkys,fans hounded out kean saying club would be better and crowds would come flooding back.Think they will be waiting a long time.
  • Options
    Wolves - horrible place, horrible players, horrible fans.

By contrast I quite like the Ribble Valley and those Lancastrian mill towns have a bit of history about them.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2013
    In terms of who may be the stronger club, I would say Blackburn. Saunders seems to be a bit of a clueless manager, and on their current course will struggle again next year.

Based on yesterday, I would vote Wolves. A spell in League one would do them some good. They need a complete turn around in playing staff for people who do not think they are entitled for just turning up on the pitch (or in the stands). Charlton were like that and it took a big change in playing staff and manager to change the mentality.

With their current squad, Wolves should not assume that they would automatically get promotion from league one. It was a bit of a league one standard game yesterday and their current team lacks togetherness and fight. Charlton has spirit and fight, which is why we ended up winning.

Not quite sure how Wolves are financially and what a further drop would do to them. Wouldn't want them to see them go out of business as a club though.
  • Options
    Wolves for me. Always remind me of Kevin " Mugger" Muscat....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackburn are a basket case of a club and are going to struggle again next season. I hope Wolves get relegated as I think Saunders might get the sack and they could offer a stiffer challenge next season under a new manager.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited April 2013

Blackburn are a basket case of a club and are going to struggle again next season. I hope Wolves get relegated as I think Saunders might get the sack and they could offer a stiffer challenge next season under a new manager.

It's true. Under a better manager, they may be a different proposition. They don't seem to have a good recent track record of appointing managers though. They could strike it lucky.
  • Options
    Wolves without a doubt, just play hoof ball and rely on long throw ins and niggly fouls. Stephen Hunt typifies them for me.
    If I remember correctly the Blackburn home game was a much better match.
  • Options
    vff said:

It's true. Under a better manager, they may be a different proposition. They don't seem to have a good recent track record of appointing managers though. They could strike it lucky.
    You could say the same about Blackburn too - they will have parachute money to underpin them next season and if the Venkys either sell up or stop interfering with the managers they should do reasonably well.
  • Options
    Please allow both! Hate both and would prefer barnsley to stay up as they actually play football!
  • Options
    Wolves after yesterday and now Danny Murphy appears surplus to Blackburn.
  • Options
    Blackburn so I win money
  • Options
    Wolves
  • Options
    Both. They are both on big parachute payments so could turn it around next season. Peterbrough/BArnsley & Huddersfield can stay up and be cannon fodder next year
  • Options
    Wolves. I think they are more likely to mount a challenge next season if they can get themselves together. Blackburn on the other hand I feel are on a real slide and as long as these Venkys are involved I reckon they'll struggle to arrest it.