Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves v Blackburn - who would you rather go down?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Blackburn .
  • Options
    Wolves is a much more interesting/better ground to visit for an away day.

In terms of fanbase, I'd have Blackburn down as a League One side more than Wolves.
  • Options
    Can't choose! Both would be great.
  • Options
    Blackburn, not because of the fans but mainly so the owners are punished even more.
  • Options
    Not sure I understand the whole "Feel sorry for Blackburn's fans" thing. Why are they deserving of sympathy? Especially after the way they treated Steve Kean, which no manager should ever have to put up with. Seems to me they're reaping what they sew.
  • Options
    Wolves.

For years they have been saying they are 'to big a club' to play in this league.

If they went down they would be right at last.
  • Options
    Wolves because I want Blackburn to beat Palarse on Saturday!
  • Options
    wolves for me
  • Options
    both would be nice but its blackburn for me
  • Options

Wolves because I want Blackburn to beat Palarse on Saturday!

Good point. I hope they improve their goal diff by quite a bit as well.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wolves for me.
  • Options
    Blackburn
  • Options
    I'm a bit disappointed at Offy sitting on the fence on this one:-)

Blackburn to go down for me for the following reasons (among others): Shearer played for them and got a Championship medal. They are owned by chicken vendors who know feck all about football (even less than Wolves owners). They are 'supported' by that loathsome c**t Jack Straw. I could go on but I'm sure Offy wants to register his vote for Wolves- again!!!:-)
  • Options
    Wolves
  • Options
    Would I be too nice if I said neither......
  • Options
    Wolves only cos Blackburn will probably go down next year instead....
  • Options
    Blackburn wont drop now after the 3poibts gained at smallwillys

So all who said them change to wolves
  • Options
    Wolves, Blackburn look safe now.
  • Options
    Wolves, but I don't think it'll be either. Both quite toxic clubs with unpleasant support. Wolves, you'll feel will probably turn it round next season, but the Balckburn circus is more likely to run through another few comedy managers and not achieve much next year.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Still Wolves.

Waste a year of their parachute money in league 1 and keep up a team with lesser resources which hopefully keeps us away from the bottom 3!

Blackburn are safe after beating Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At least I can turn my attention to just one of them now. Wolves to go down, think they will as well.
  • Options
    Both, along with Barnsley.
  • Options
    Dislike them both, however I'd choose Wolves due to the fact many of their fans come across as arrogant, with the tiresome view they deserve success on the basis of being a 'big club' (just like our stripey chums from Hillsborough).