Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves v Blackburn - who would you rather go down?

Comments

• Options
    Totally dislike both to be honest. Wolverhampton for that goddam awful West Midlands droll and Blackburn for thinking they're a bigger club than they actually are. If it wasn't for Jack Hayward and Jack Walker both clubs would still be languishing in the lower reaches of the football league.
  • Options
    Millwall Palace Wolves
  • Options
    Both are toilets but Blackburn is further to get to, bye bye Blackburn!
  • Options
    Wolves. Don't like them or their scummy fans plus they had Kevin Muscat.
  • Options
    Blackpuddinburn. Crap hole of a place.
  • Options
    Wolves.

the whole of the Midlands should be dismantled and shipped off elsewhere.
  • Options
    without doubt blackburn, i love going to molyneax
  • Options
    Wolves
  • Options
    Blackburn as they deserve what they reaped over Kean. He wasn't a name so they hounded him out.
    Reckon they would have been in the playoffs atleast if they stood by him.
  • Options
    little welshaddick says blackburn too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wolves simply cos my cousin supports them and he's an utter bellend.
  • Options
    Blackburn don't like how their fans turned on Kean
  • Options
    Wolves.
  • Options
    Wolves
  • Options
    Wolverhampton Wanderers.
  • Options
    Wolves for me. I like to see some of the bigger clubs struggle for a bit and it's good for lower league's to get some good away day supporters. Doubt many Blackburn will be chomping at the bit to get to Orient, Crewe or Walsall next season. That said if Blackburn go down it may just sort them out as it did for us. No pain, no gain!!
  • Options
    So - Wolves then, Offy?
  • Options

So - Wolves then, Offy?

Ah, go on then, I'll vote for Wolves.
  • Options
    Wolves by a short snout for me. I would like both to drop and Barnsley stay.
  • Options
    Wolves, always enjoyed my trips to Blackburn.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PopIcon said:

Wolves, I do feel a bit sorry for Blackburn fans. Does anyone know if the rumour about the Venkys not knowing teams could get relegated from the Prem league is true?

Apparently so. Seems they thought it was a franchise like in the IPL cricket
    Wolves made a big mistake building that mamouth stand. Should have speant on the team in the Prem. Started to run before they could even walk.
  • Options
    Wolves for me cos there's great places to stay outside Blackburn if one wants to make a weekend of it...
  • Options
    I felt sorry for Kean. How awful going to work, and having the abuse constantly. Can never see him wanting to manage again.

For that reason, I'd like Blackburn to go...
  • Options

Wolves. Don't like them or their scummy fans plus they had Kevin Muscat.

this
  • Options
    Tough call for me, as I dislike them both on equal footings.
    But if I must vote for only one, It's Blackburn. Their fans are so up their own arses, think they've got a god given right to be in the premiership and for the way they hounded Keane. With the Venkys in charge, they were doomed, whoever was the manager.

Shit club, shit delusional fans.

Did I mention I don't like Blackburn?
  • Options
    Wolves:
    Nose-breaking, kid-beating, Hobbit-playing, funny-talking, gold-wearing northern gits.
  • Options
    Wolves.

But get them both gone that's what I say!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    blackburn only because i prefer wolves ground
  • Options
    Wolves! They have two horrible players, Steven Hunt and Karl Henry....they both deserve League 1.
  • Options
    On the basis that karl henry plays for them.
    I'd say wolves.