Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

luiz suarez

Comments

• Options
    Sun Headline: Suarez: The Tooth Behind my Bad Behaviour'
  • Options
    Transylvania Utd have said they'll take him.
  • Options
    Guess I'm the only one laughing more and more every time I see it then!
  • Options
    My niece once bit my hand when I told her to stop pouring milk all over the inside of the fridge .. I wouldn't have minded but she was 21 at the time
  • Options
    If he does go inside he'll get a filling
  • Options
    Suarez should have been sent off and if Chelsea fail to get into the CL after his last minute equaliser it could bite them really hard.
  • Options
    Ivanovic commented: 'Once bitten twice shy'
  • Options
  • Options
    in his defense, he is in my Dream Teams so I hope he gets a 7 or above and receives no punishment.
  • Options
    From the BBC;

"Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season."

What is it about scousers and "justice" that it only seems to work one way in their minds?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he wife told him to stop slagging off rivals on the pitch--- she never mentioned chopping on em.

pull his teeth out ---rabid dog
  • Options
    They really are nauseating.
  • Options
    The Liverpool management will need to chew this one over but may need to bite the bullet
  • Options
    Lol off it. Too true.

It would be unjust not to bring it up

• Options
    Liverpool have said they will fight tooth and nail to clear his name
  • Options
    Ignore Suarez at your peril. One day he'll come back and bite you on the a**e.
  • Options
    I didn't see it. Was it on pay pay-per-chew?
  • Options
    Suarez goes into a bar and the barman says "how about a large Apéritif?" and Suarez replys "I doubt it"
  • Options
    Whats the big fuss, he was hungry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCdamo said:

C*nt has just scored the equaliser, typical. Disgusting.

At least it was against Chelsea. Tossers.
  • Options

That's good.
  • Options
    When you live on a farm
    And you bite someone's arm
    That's a Suarez

When your forehead is wide
    And your teeth are offside
    That's a Suarez

When you dive for a pen
    Over and over again
    That's a Suarez

When your gums are so tight
    Like you've strained for a shite
    That's a Suarez
  • Options
    Lot of fuss about nothing just armless fun
  • Options
    No Kieron Ribs or Jonjo Shellfish? I won't be eating there!
  • Options
    Odd, slightly repugnant and very childish behaviour

Worse than a studs-up shin-high lunge? In no possible universe (except the one with pointy teeth and venomous saliva)
  • Options
    youtu.be/mAnqW7hdPjI Not as vile but is this not a worse offence? 2 kicks, 3 stamps and right jab
  • Options
    Can't stand Liverpool, the hypocrisy with their defence of Suarez is baffling. Especially booing Evra for being racially abused...
  • Options
    Big fuss over nothing again, it will roll on for days with ex pros telling us its disgusting.

I would rather that than a broken leg

and they wont sell him and neither would any other club.

3 match ban move on
  • Options
    Forget Liverpool 'Statements of Intent', Football Association Comment, & platitudes from football affectionado's. When is Criminal Assault NOT Criminal Assault? Apparently when it's committed on the so-called "hallowed turf". A football Pitch is NOT outside British Law. Has a Policeman ever walked onto a Match in play and arrested a player for what is obviously a personal assault in front of 30,000 'witnesses? I wish one would. It would change players attitudes and actions immediately. A Football Pitch does NOT have the protection afforded to a Foreign Embassy, and a Policeman 'trumps' a Referee every time!