Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clubs I Hate

There are 2 club that i hate and im sure there are a number of you that also hate them both and its millwall and palace but other than them 2 clubs are there any others that you dont like? Personally im going to have to say bolton.. They havent done anything wrong but i just dont like them

Comments

• Options
    arsenal
    palace
    millwall
    shef weds
    mk dons
  • Options
    Whatever team buggers up my accumalator.
  • Options

arsenal
    palace
    millwall
    shef weds
    mk dons

Yeah i understand where you coming from with shef weds there band they have is pretty cringy.. But i have to say i dont mind arsenal, they dont buy the best players they develop them. I rather football was like that than teams spending millions on players but having a bad youth.

• Options
    Hate is such a strong word,we all need to love rather than hate.
  • Options
    I hate palace and millwall
  • Options
    Spurs
    Liverpool
    Celtic
  • Options
    Also I dislike birmingham, I just don't like them for some reason
  • Options
    Chelsea, Liverpool, Newcastle, Man City and Leeds.
  • Options
    CELTIC.
  • Options
    Middlesborough..............................w@@kers
    West Ham.......................................ditto
    Arsenal...........................................ditto
    Chelski...........................................ditto
    Man U.............................................don't hate the club, just the supporters who are..........ditto
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MK Dons.
  • Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    Gillingham
  • Options
    Hates a strong word. I strongly dislike:

Chelsea
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Man City
    MK Dons
  • Options
    Lets see...we have the stadium, the manager, the players, the location, the fans, the local culture, the pubs, the rivalries, the colours, the shirt sponsors etc. On a percentage basis you could end up hating your own club.

• Options
    with all due respect this theme has been done a million times on this forum
  • Options
    Southend-F**k knows why, just always have done
    Newcastle
    Rangers and Celtic
    Any Welsh team playing in the english leagues

Basically any club that doesn't wear red and have a postcode beginning with SE7..............................
  • Options
    Wrexham........attacked by the "frontline" in 1989 after visiting my now wife in Chester. A mate and I saw that Orient were playing at the racecourse and decided to take in a game......Made the mistake of going in the away end. Border town - disliked by the English and the Welsh
  • Options
    2 Iron, never been able to get any distance with it.
  • Options
    Liverpool
    Stoke
    QPR (Since takeover)
    Barcelona
    Chelsea
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2013
    not doing this again.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    There's only one club I hate. Ars*nal. Cant even bring myself to type the word properly.

No other club comes close.
    Dislike a few others but dont hate them.

(Dont know why, I've got an irrational disliking for Crystal Palace...that must come down to spending so much time on here!)
  • Options
    Palace millwall watford liverpool

And i have a dislike of

Spurs, chelsea, qpr
  • Options

Hate is a strong word. Dislike perhaps, but surely no one can hate a club, whether it be mint, orange or fruit.
  • Options
    It's daft to hate a Club, they are all organisations set up years ago to present football to the masses. Their supporters, just like ours, are a mixture of all sorts and sizes, young and old etc. I have hated a few teams in my time, the worst being Don Revie's Leeds, a really horrible bunch.
  • Options
    I strongly dislike Chelsea and hope they achieve no success. This is for ripping the heart out of our team when we dared to threaten 4th spot. I cheer goals against Chelsea only marginally less than I cheer goals for Charlton.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

In my benign dictatorship threads like this would be banned yet I'm constantly surprised how many people feel the need to declare their hatred on at least a weekly basis.
  • Options

DA9 said:

In my benign dictatorship threads like this would be banned yet I'm constantly surprised how many people feel the need to declare their hatred on at least a weekly basis.
    Nicely put.

• Options
    Several ones, but the one I hate the most is FC Copenhagen.
    A merger between two old clubs from 1876 and 1903.
    It all happened in 1992. New name, new logo, new shirts.
    And now they're by far the most successful club in Denmark.
    They win the league nearly every year.
    That I hate them is an extreme understatement.
    Modern football at its worst.
  • Options
    If you can't hate a Club then you can't love a Club. That's emotions for you.