Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clubs I Hate

13»

Comments

• Options
    CAFCTrev said:

DA9 said:

with all due respect this theme has been done a million times on this forum

Can you really argue that when you see how many replies its got???
    Yep, no doubt the majority who have replied have replied to all the other threads on the same subject.

• Options
    Man U, mainly because of all the supporters who crawled out of the wood work when they started winning trophies and the attitude that came with it.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

cafctom said:

If you can't hate a Club then you can't love a Club. That's emotions for you.

This.

I'm a little skeptical when people say they "hate" Chelsea or Tottenham or any other club not really associated to Charlton.

My only exception is Celtic. And I can't even go into why I despise them so much without getting angry.

Take it your a Rangers fan Tom
    They're my 2nd team, but that's not the reason I hate Celtic.

Don't want to turn it into a Celtic/Rangers debate, but I'm never going to have time for a club who have certain supporters who display banners celebrating a former politician's death, protesting against poppies and a minority who sing songs about the IRA.
    No fair enough..i lived in Scotland for 6 years and witnessed simular thing's from Rangers fans, as Celtic fans are blind to there disgraceful behavious so are Rangers fans, my opinion was they were as bad as each other.
  • Options
    I cant say I hate palace I have to many friends that surport them! Millwall is different they are a horrible club! I dislike
  • Options
    1=Oldham
    2=MillSmall/Palarse
    3=MK Franchise
  • Options
    If your not starting a thread you're bringing up an old one...
  • Options
    IFK Gothenburg
  • Options
    Arsenal.
  • Options
    Hate;
    Palace
    Millwall

Dislike;
    Chelsea (fans)
    Leeds (fans) - when they were singing and clapping during a minutes silence one year made the dislike permanent

Meh;
    Spurs (lots of spurs fans seem to think they are a really amazing club which for some reason annoys me a lot. Having said that, some good friends are spurs supporters)
    Watford (often play very dirty football from what i've seen at the Valley, seen several red cards given against them when playing us)

• Options
    PL54 said:

DA9 said:

with all due respect this theme has been done a million times on this forum

In my benign dictatorship threads like this would be banned yet I'm constantly surprised how many people feel the need to declare their hatred on at least a weekly basis.
    It needs to be a new category

#Whoyouhate

For the record I hate both palace and millwall, more millwall lately. I also have a heavy dislike for liverpoll because they continue to surpass themselves for being comical.

I also don't like a certain U11s team in Surrey who look like they are going to pip my boys to the title on goal difference
    - am considering letting a couple of mine sign for their opposition for the last game of their season.

I know you'll all be worried - we did win the league that season after all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guilford
  • Options

Arsenal.

• Options
    Don't hate any club .

Dislike :

Chelsea for trying to burn the Valley down in the 70's . Abramovic / Ashley Cole / John Terry.
    Palace our exile at Selhurst Park / Pardew.

Recently QPR has joined them because of Fernandes and the endless pot of money . I loved Jacko's last minute winner against them. I might like them again as I feel it is a temporary dislike.

Luton . They always used to beat us .
  • Options
    Liverpool
    Newcastle
    Wigan
    Birmingham
    Wolves
    West Ham
    QPR
    Leeds
    palace
    millwall
  • Options
    Chelsea, Man City.

For obvious reasons.
  • Options
    4 iron.
  • Options
    Chard Town from the Western League 1.
    Partly because of the confusion when they chant their team's name and partly because their nick name is The Robins.
    I mean really, what were they thinking?

Mind you their chairman is called Brian Beer, which is nice.
    I imagine he has a beard.
  • Options

1=Oldham
    2=MillSmall/Palarse
    3=MK Franchise

You've been hating Oldham for about 7 hours then?
  • Options
    I assume if Oldham don't sign Evans then Palace/Millwall move to the number one spot.