Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Clubs I Hate

Comments

• Options
    I dislike many teams but I reserve HATE for Palarse and Palarse only.
  • Options

If you can't hate a Club then you can't love a Club. That's emotions for you.

This.

I'm a little skeptical when people say they "hate" Chelsea or Tottenham or any other club not really associated to Charlton.

My only exception is Celtic. And I can't even go into why I despise them so much without getting angry.

• Options
    DA9 said:

with all due respect this theme has been done a million times on this forum

True mate, but I can never have enough opportunities to say I don't hate any club, but I strongly dislike any that have a significant number of followers who have nothing at all to connect them to the club. In Britain that is Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Celtic and Rangers. I cannot understand why anyone dislikes a club of similar size and following to ours, apart from personal reasons - e.g. MOG getting punched by an adult Wolves fan when he was a child.

• Options
    There are clubs I dislike and over the years certain factors change who those clubs are.

At the moment excluding Millwall and Crystal Palace:

Man Utd, (mainly because of that obnoxious bully Ferguson) Chelsea, (they seem to me to epitomise the loss of of identity between "big" clubs and ordinary fans) and Newcastle (Pardew).

I also find the whinging about the plight of Glasgow Rangers irritating and that influences my feelings towards that club. If it was my Scottish team, Berwick Rangers, nobody would give a monkeys!

• Options

DA9 said:

True mate, but I can never have enough opportunities to say I don't hate any club, but I strongly dislike any that have a significant number of followers who have nothing at all to connect them to the club. In Britain that is Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Celtic and Rangers. I cannot understand why anyone dislikes a club of similar size and following to ours, apart from personal reasons - e.g. MOG getting punched by an adult Wolves fan when he was a child.

Not biting Perry :-)
  • Options
    Not intended mate, you know what I think about those big clubs already... :-D
  • Options
    Its interesting that an earlier poster said hate is too strong a term-I reflected on this and agree. This is a list of Teams I strongly dislike

Millwall
    Not just because of our rivalry but mainly because of the inbred (minority) neandertals that follow them. Wembley this year a perfect example

Chelsea
    OMG I strongly disliked them when they were skint and rubbish-now the dislike has taken on a new edge. The Players, Terry, Cole etc. Those supporters....man, oh man

Portsmouth
    Now this is a strange one-its a recent thing. I genuinely dislike the Club for the way that it has actively and willfully mismanaged its funds/business approach. The way it can just treat the threat of Administration like a joke. However I concede that it has probably one of the best set of supporters in the country and now they are running the Club perhaps I might review that soon!

QPR
    Joke club in last 3/4 years

• Options
    Hate is a strong word.

I hate Arsenal.
  • Options

DA9 said:

In my benign dictatorship threads like this would be banned yet I'm constantly surprised how many people feel the need to declare their hatred on at least a weekly basis.
    It needs to be a new category

#Whoyouhate

For the record I hate both palace and millwall, more millwall lately. I also have a heavy dislike for liverpoll because they continue to surpass themselves for being comical.

I also don't like a certain U11s team in Surrey who look like they are going to pip my boys to the title on goal difference - am considering letting a couple of mine sign for their opposition for the last game of their season.

• Options
    Palace
    Millwall
    Brentford
    Celtic & Rangers
    Wimbledon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool
  • Options
    cafctom said:

This.

I'm a little skeptical when people say they "hate" Chelsea or Tottenham or any other club not really associated to Charlton.

My only exception is Celtic. And I can't even go into why I despise them so much without getting angry.

Take it your a Rangers fan Tom
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

There's only one club I hate. Ars*nal. Cant even bring myself to type the word properly.

No other club comes close.
    Dislike a few others but dont hate them.

(Dont know why, I've got an irrational disliking for Crystal Palace...that must come down to spending so much time on here!)

Good man.
  • Options
    Blackheath Rfc .
  • Options
    Palace, Man utd, Celtic, Pompey (mates with a few saints), Orient (mates with a few Southend), Gills - what is the point in them, AFC Wimbledon - Bromley boy all my life,
  • Options

Not intended mate, you know what I think about those big clubs already... :-D

I know fella, will raise a glass for you in two weeks at hemsby 50 :-)
  • Options

cafctom said:

This.

Take it your a Rangers fan Tom
    They're my 2nd team, but that's not the reason I hate Celtic.

Don't want to turn it into a Celtic/Rangers debate, but I'm never going to have time for a club who have certain supporters who display banners celebrating a former politician's death, protesting against poppies and a minority who sing songs about the IRA.
  • Options
    torpedo fired..................dive dive dive
  • Options
    As I said, its a faction/minority of supporters.
  • Options
    someloadofnorthlondonwoolwichrejectinggloryhunting---------scum and they aint aint Kosher.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

someloadofnorthlondonwoolwichrejectinggloryhunting---------scum and they aint aint Kosher.

Amen to that :)

• Options
    Palace
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Man City
    Liverpool

I could go on but I'm boring myself
  • Options
    Man city (even before they had money)
    Middlesbrough
  • Options
    Do you have a big club in Scotland too, Tom?
  • Options
    Yes, very good.
  • Options
    Arsenal, Gillingham and Sheffield Wednesday
  • Options
    Hibs
  • Options
    ABC

Anyone but Charlton :-)
  • Options
    chelsea.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Can you really argue that when you see how many replies its got???