Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millsmall - Up or down?

Comments

• Options
    Millwall
  • Options
    Never always be Smallwill to match their bullying antics
  • Options
    wallsmills
  • Options
    Wall is what they call themselves and thats enough to make you cringe let alone other fans calling them it.

Smallwall on the other hand is fine
  • Options
    'Wall' sounds like you're giving them some sort of importance with other teams which they clearly do not have.
  • Options
    Simply 'scum'
  • Options
    Have always thought Millwall or Spanners worked fine.
  • Options
    Yeh, Spanners does the job for me
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Childish nicknames are embarrassing, just call them Millwall, The Scum or Le Scum if you're French.

Yep, it's like Palace calling us Clowntown, it's beyond weird that an adult would do it

• Options
    I hope they stay up and Palace don't go up .. local derbies are the spice of football life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would it be childish to take pictures of ginger Arsenal fans for an IPhone slideshow collection or to check whether or not spurs fans have dirt under their finger nails ,whether palace fans are wearing their trousers the wrong way around,whether QPR fans are wearing white socks,to see if Fulham fans have galloping acne and when in Lewisham to tell Millwall fans that they are going the wrong way ( while pointing) as Belmarsh is "that way via Woolwich" ? .........yeah thought so.
  • Options
    ashley said:

Would it be childish to take pictures of ginger Arsenal fans for an IPhone slideshow collection or to check whether or not spurs fans have dirt under their finger nails ,whether palace fans are wearing their trousers the wrong way around,whether QPR fans are wearing white socks,to see if Fulham fans have galloping acne and when in Lewisham to tell Millwall fans that they are going the wrong way ( while pointing) as Belmarsh is "that way via Woolwich" ? .........yeah thought so.

Er.....not sure.
    Is it Barnsley ?
  • Options
    Small not Wall..Small not Wall..Small not Wall..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    neither playing very well, both teams in the bottom 3 of the Form Table at present - therefore all the ingredients of 0-0 draw.
    If so, then i can see PBoro and Barnsley getting wins which would take them above Millwall-always find on last day of season that if you need to do it, you generally do.
    If so, then it will be 1 of Millwall and Wendies - what a shame !
  • Options
    Talking to a mate of mine who's a season ticket holder at millwall, he basically said they are playing absolute sh*te, and if it wasn't for Chris Woods goals they'd already be down. If they survive this season, he can't see anything other than a relegation battle next season.
  • Options

Talking to a mate of mine who's a season ticket holder at millwall, he basically said they are playing absolute sh*te, and if it wasn't for Chris Woods goals they'd already be down. If they survive this season, he can't see anything other than a relegation battle next season.

yum,yum.
  • Options
    I'm a big fan of south London football, have always liked us to be the top team when all three of us have been in the same division and have preferred for us to be in the same division. Always regarded Millwall as disfunctional younger relatives, and palace as spivvy arrogant "city boy" types. However, for the first time I have really had enough of Millwall fans antics and the fact that we had to suffer for their thuggishness and really do not look forward to their coming to the Valley again next season. In previous seasons I would have been saddened by their demise if they had gone down, but currently I feel it would be just desserts for their fans, albeit I have a tremendous amount of respect for their board and maangement
  • Options
    edited April 2013

C_A_F_C said:

Childish nicknames are embarrassing, just call them Millwall, The Scum or Le Scum if you're French.

Yep, it's like Palace calling us Clowntown, it's beyond weird that an adult would do it

Agree. Thankfully not many say clowntown. Most just say clowns or train spotters.

Bit like being called palarse. Now that's weird.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Kap10 said:

I'm a big fan of south London football, have always liked us to be the top team when all three of us have been in the same division and have preferred for us to be in the same division. Always regarded Millwall as disfunctional younger relatives, and palace as spivvy arrogant "city boy" types. However, for the first time I have really had enough of Millwall fans antics and the fact that we had to suffer for their thuggishness and really do not look forward to their coming to the Valley again next season. In previous seasons I would have been saddened by their demise if they had gone down, but currently I feel it would be just desserts for their fans, albeit I have a tremendous amount of respect for their board and maangement

That's a really good post. I think I still just about want them in the same league but some of the stuff that's happened this year (and we aren't entirely innocent) at the derby games has been ridiculous. I'm hoping that it was just a case of pent up emotion having not played Millwall/Palace for a few years and next season we can go back to derbys with passion, emotion and heart but not the vandalism/criminality that's really done nobody favours.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    yep. Palarse is pretty shit.

Clowns is as bad as clowntown. Same thing just abbreviated or used as the plural.

Now go away and don't return until you beat Millwall.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wonder if it will click off on tuesday
  • Options
    Millwall vs Palace? As Bill Shankley said, I hope you both lose.
  • Options
    I think the best nickname for Millwall is "the c*nts"....
  • Options
    First time i have ever wanted Palace to win.More chance of Millwall going down than Palace not getting into Playoffs and they wont beat Brighton anyway - or Bolton, or Watford.
    Both sides are in the bottom three of the Form league (along with Bristol ) currently, and can see Palace being in bottom half next season, and Millwall struggling in L1.
  • Options
    as much as I hate to say it I think I'd prefer a Palace win and Millwall to go down. Palace to then fail in the play-off's, hopefully to a contentious last second penalty to Brighton. Can see Barnsley getting something at Huddersfield and likewise Peterborough at Palace who will be assured of a play off place by then so sending Millwall down. Happy days.
  • Options
    If Millwall went down (or even if they stay up) I wonder if someone will come in for Kenny Jackett. IMO he's an excellent manager and a bigger job is on the horizon - a team like Wolves could do a lot worse than Jackett.
  • Options

as much as I hate to say it I think I'd prefer a Palace win and Millwall to go down. Palace to then fail in the play-off's, hopefully to a contentious last second penalty to Brighton. Can see Barnsley getting something at Huddersfield and likewise Peterborough at Palace who will be assured of a play off place by then so sending Millwall down. Happy days.

Pretty much how i have it mapped out.
  • Options

Pretty much how i have it mapped out.
    Sounds a cunning plan to me too, Large .

• Options

Perfect.!
  • Options
    Millsmall, Smallwall, Millscum, Palarse etc..... all these words should be banned.
    Their failure to be funny is only rivaled by their failure to be remotely insulting to either club.

Spanners and Nigels i don't particularly like but i suppose are slightly more acceptable. If you're above the age of 12 then just call them Millwall and Palace.