Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millsmall - Up or down?

Comments

• Options

Millsmall, Smallwall, Millscum, Palarse etc..... all these words should be banned.
    Their failure to be funny is only rivaled by their failure to be remotely insulting to either club.

Spanners and Nigels i don't particularly like but i suppose are slightly more acceptable. If you're above the age of 12 then just call them Millwall and Palace.

Thanks for that, its always nice to be informed of the names of our rivals.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Millsmall, Smallwall, Millscum, Palarse etc..... all these words should be banned.
    Their failure to be funny is only rivaled by their failure to be remotely insulting to either club.

Spanners and Nigels i don't particularly like but i suppose are slightly more acceptable. If you're above the age of 12 then just call them Millwall and Palace.

Yeah....thanks a pantload Chet....
  • Options
    Tbh I think we're all clutching at straws. Millwall will get a point at least tomorrow and I can't see either Barnsley or Peterborough doing enough on Saturday. Bloody shame Millwall picked up points against Hull a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    I have to call them by their right names because I'm so uncool and out of touch wiv the yoof!
  • Options
    Palace will always be the Nigels. It suits them perfectly.

Be careful what you wish for with this game. Still a big possibility of Palace getting promoted + Millwall getting relegated meaning we would have no derbies next year.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Palace will always be the Nigels. It suits them perfectly.

Be careful what you wish for with this game. Still a big possibility of Palace getting promoted + Millwall getting relegated meaning we would have no derbies next year.

And be replaced by two teams we could actually beat!

• Options
    As long as Millwall get relegated thats all i care about.

Really dont give a shit what happens to Palace.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    If you lived in Charlton, you wouldn't want Millwall to stay up.
    Having that lot in the area all day (and night) is something the locals could no doubt do without
  • Options

This
    as previously mentioned if the scum went down meant palace went up I'd take that all day

Obviously no one wants palace to go up but the scum going down would be party time
  • Options
    i have equal disdain for both

id happily take millwall down especially due to some controversy in the last minute with crowd invading pitch and the fans embarassed yet again

then Palace get knocked out by brighton or bolton in play offs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about this. A point a piece tomorrow night. Followed by Palace loosing to Peterborough, Milwall loosing to Derby, Forest beating Leicester, Bolton beating Blackpool, Sheffield Weds getting anything at Middlesborough and finally a 12-0 win for Charlton.

I do believe that would see Milwall relegated, Palace 7th and Charlton extremely happy! :-D

(Although I could be very wrong and can't do maths)
  • Options
    Why do sums turn into maths when you go to the big school?
  • Options

as much as I hate to say it I think I'd prefer a Palace win and Millwall to go down. Palace to then fail in the play-off's, hopefully to a contentious last second penalty to Brighton. Can see Barnsley getting something at Huddersfield and likewise Peterborough at Palace who will be assured of a play off place by then so sending Millwall down. Happy days.

Pretty much how i have it mapped out.
    Sounds a cunnilingus plan to me too, Large .

Fixed it for you or fanny
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    EDIT: Wrong thread!
  • Options

This X 100
  • Options

Tbh I think we're all clutching at straws. Millwall will get a point at least tomorrow and I can't see either Barnsley or Peterborough doing enough on Saturday. Bloody shame Millwall picked up points against Hull a couple of weeks ago.

Don't you mean Watford?

• Options

Don't you mean Watford?

Or us?

After all the Wembley bragging and the win at The Valley it would be a heartwarming end to the season to see them go down.
  • Options
    I hate Palace and I HATE Millwall, however, I hope Millwall don't go down. I think next year with a little bit of investment we will be challenging for promotion and they will be battling relegation. We might actually be able to take six points off them and that alone is worth them staying up!!
  • Options
    Would like to watch this tonight, if anyone can find a link?
  • Options

I hate Palace and I HATE Millwall, however, I hope Millwall don't go down. I think next year with a little bit of investment we will be challenging for promotion and they will be battling relegation. We might actually be able to take six points off them and that alone is worth them staying up!!

As someone on here said to me not long ago, "It's the hope that kills yer ain't it?" Costa...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldnt it be great to go back to our days in the Prem when Millwall was just a friendly in July?
  • Options

Nah, we could be top of the league, and Millwall bottom, and they would still take 6 points off us.
  • Options

as much as I hate to say it I think I'd prefer a Palace win and Millwall to go down. Palace to then fail in the play-off's, hopefully to a contentious last second penalty to Brighton. Can see Barnsley getting something at Huddersfield and likewise Peterborough at Palace who will be assured of a play off place by then so sending Millwall down. Happy days.

Pretty much how i have it mapped out.
    Sounds a cunnilingus plan to me too, Large .

Fixed it for you or fanny

You rascal, nla !

Had to get the dictionary out ...

• Options
    looks like Palarse and Millsmall drew nil nil tonight which means Palarse will probs be in the play--offs and Millsmall will stay up
  • Options
    Lol wondered why you didn't bite
  • Options
    We will be playing both the scum and the Nigels again next season
  • Options
    Oh I forgot my age....I mean those nice cheeky chappies from Millwall FC and the equally lovable boys from Crystal Palace....got to love that Surrey accent.
  • Options
    I live in hope. Palace miss out and Millwall relegated. Only 12000 give a shit, and Danny Baker isn't one of them...
  • Options
    They are safe now
  • Options
    with Palarse getting 6 points and Millsmall getting 6 points and us only getting 2 points from our south London derby's ,that is the reason we are not in the play offs,they might laugh this year but I think the tables will turn next year