Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Green going on loan to MK Dons.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 22s
    Player heading out of #cafc is Danny Green - 6-week loan to MK Dons.
  • Options
    Green 6 week loan to MK Dons
  • Options
    Mambos been sent off
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Green gone on loan to MK Dons - 6 weeks...Doh how late am I !!
  • Options
    Green to those plastics, ffs.
  • Options
    Has Green gone?
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 49s
    Haven't got names but told earlier in evening that #cafc were looking at two signings and one out.
  • Options
    El Shaawary and a late bid for Ozil apparrently
  • Options
    Surprised tbh I thought green is still a decent option from the bench
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alnwick or another Keeper plus Obika?
  • Options
    definitely need a winger in now that Green has gone
  • Options
    Tom Carroll still not gone to QPR yet...c'mon CP lets get him in!
  • Options

Absolutely no chance.

• Options
    Albrighton maybe?
  • Options

Albrighton maybe?

can see that happening
  • Options
    Really hope we don't sign obika.
  • Options
    Cameron Stewart or Alfie Potter to replace Green I reckon
  • Options
    jj still tweeting he wishes he was joking about Solly...he's very good at keeping jokes going....I hope!!
  • Options
    He wouldn't be posting it if he was going so all quiet on the Solly front (for now)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Absolutely no chance.

Just wishful thinking on my part
  • Options

jj still tweeting he wishes he was joking about Solly...he's very good at keeping jokes going....I hope!!

I just tweeted him, knowing he is a Arsenal fan

hearing AVB want you as a replacement for Bale and will earn you a high bonus if you score a hatrick against Arsenal :)
  • Options

Albrighton maybe?

Could we afford him ? Assume Villa would want us to pick up at least some of his wages which, like Sordell, would be amongst the highest in the league ?

• Options
    Ephraim?
  • Options
    mullins
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Albrighton maybe?

Could we afford him ? Assume Villa would want us to pick up at least some of his wages which, like Sordell, would be amongst the highest in the league ?

Not sure we could afford him unless Villa happy to pick up some of salary (most of it!!), but with Green now gone we do need to get someone else in in my opinion, we have lost a lot of last seasons squad and only brought 3 in and all those were free.
  • Options
    Julian Gray?
  • Options
    Green has freed up the wages for Messi.

• Options
    we have just 84 mins to do any deals....think its gonna be.....no-one now, but you never know!!
  • Options

se9addick said:

Albrighton maybe?

Not sure we could afford him unless Villa happy to pick up some of salary (most of it!!), but with Green now gone we do need to get someone else in in my opinion, we have lost a lot of last seasons squad and only brought 3 in and all those were free.
    Agree we would need someone (oh and I meant Albrighton would be one of the highest paid in our squad not the league!). My biggest problem is that if I had to chose probably goalkeeper would be the position I'd like to get in the most.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!