Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Options
    Like Anichebe to be fair, puts himself about. Him and Anelka (on his day) would be decent. Said they would go down though before the season started and still think that
  • Options
    Really rate Anichebe.
  • Options
    Doesn't Stewart play all them positions?
  • Options

Really don't want to lose Stephens. With two other cm's he will be big for us. Also better dead ball delivery than green IMO. Happy for Green out and Stewart in for example.

Stephens will go sooner or later he is not happy in London. Boo hoo I know but what can you do.
  • Options
    Everton are going for Wigans James Mccarthy for 15 million?! crazy
  • Options
    this Gaz saunders better be tall enough and fast enough 8)
  • Options

Really don't want to lose Stephens. With two other cm's he will be big for us. Also better dead ball delivery than green IMO. Happy for Green out and Stewart in for example.

Think this would be the ideal scenario
  • Options
    Mike said:

Everton are going for Wigans James Mccarthy for 15 million?! crazy

Thought Callum McManaman was their star midfielder?
    Guess Martinez knows McCarthy well.
  • Options

Doesn't Stewart play all them positions?

He's a winger only, his goal scoring record stands at one goal ever.

• Options
    qpr and redknapp make me sick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The way I believe it could be working is...WBA sign Anichebe and 1 other, Long goes to Hull and Cameron Stewart to us? If WBa don't get their men...all deals off?
  • Options

this Gaz saunders better be tall enough and fast enough 8)

Just give me the chance mate. I'm deadly at set pieces!
  • Options
    Mike said:

qpr and redknapp make me sick

Have they signed Assou-Ekotto??!!
  • Options
    sounds that way. won't be their last top signing either
  • Options
    Assou-Ekottu to QPR. Champions elect.
  • Options
    QPR just signed another Spurs player...missed the name sadly
  • Options

Assou-Ekottu to QPR. Champions elect.

Yep that was the name I missed
  • Options
    3/1 available for QPR to win the league is looking more and more tastier... he's playing it like football manager, unlimited money ffs
  • Options
    I think they were leading the way for the boy carrol top top top signing he will rip teams to shreds in this league with his passing and movement gutting signing that
  • Options
    i have a great idea for trnasfer deadline day.
    it is the day before the first game. the deadline is midnight. there is a hall where players can be auctoned off, so if a club doesn't want its player, they go to the room and if no one is interested, the next player goes on. they should make about 15 of these around the country
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have we signed @BexleyDan yet?
  • Options

i have a great idea for trnasfer deadline day.
    it is the day before the first game. the deadline is midnight. there is a hall where players can be auctoned off, so if a club doesn't want its player, they go to the room and if no one is interested, the next player goes on. they should make about 15 of these around the country

Haha you do make me laugh
  • Options
    That Peterbrough chairman is so irritating. Keeps cutting across Niall Quinn.
  • Options
    nope but his younger prodigy @gazsaunders is close
  • Options
    To be fair there may well be some truth that something is happening for us on the transfer front. Matt Wright has normally tweeted by now telling us we can go to bed if it's quiet. Oh.
  • Options

To be fair there may well be some truth that something is happening for us on the transfer front. Matt Wright has normally tweeted by now telling us we can go to bed if it's quiet. Oh.

In fairness, Jimmy Stone has said that he's had a long day at work but still more to do....which strongly hints at transfer movement.

• Options
    do you agree valleygary though
  • Options
    Danny green to MK Dons on loan
  • Options
    Danny Green to MK Dons on loan.
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP now
    Player heading out of #cafc is Danny Green - 6-week loan to MK Dons.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!